Trade: My SAS 1991 4runner for FZJ80 95-97 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What I have, 4runner 283,000 --83,000 on toyota replaced motor 3.0l v-6 (documented) All mx is documented since I have owned the vehicle. Located in Bentonville, Ar.
I have owned this truck since 2004, it was built right, by the owner of All-Pro Off Road. This thing will go about anywhere.

Leaks nothing, needs nothing.

Body- Good shape, some dents and brush scratches, paint slightly faded red, snorkeled. One inch body lift and front fenders clearance for the 37's.

Interior- Grey,Great shape, no tears in any fabric, Okole seat covers for front, CB under CD player.
I bought and parted out a 4runner about a year ago and replaced anything on this truck that was worn or looked bad.
This past winter I just built a custom drawer system for the back that came out really nice. (all wood)

Drivetrain- Front axle out of 1985 mini truck, rebuilt a year and a half ago with marlin heavy duty axle seals and replaced ALL bearings and seals b/c I didn't know when it had been done last.
Detroit locker
Transmission- 5 speed stock r150

Transfer case- only one, with 4.7 reduction gears in it from Marlin, with twin stick (allows you to run low 2wd)

Rear Axle- 4.88 gears with detroit locker- has all-pro offroad coils with a 2 1/2 in spacer on top of the coil.

Tires-37' MTR Goodyears, 80-85% tread remain, slight chunking

The only thing you could possibly fix is the back window won't roll up from the outside, however it works fine from the inside switch.

The pictures speak for themselves.

Reason I would like to trade. I have three kids now and an 80 would give me the room I need.

Show me what you have. Would like to stay around 150k miles unless extensive mx is documented. Show me what you have. NO RUST!!!!

Thanks, Justin

In the pics, the stripe has been removed since and it has 37" MTR's, the bullet holes are just stickers and probably get more attention from the general public than anything else on the truck. lol Also has a safari snorkel on the drivers front fender.
April 2007 Moab 2007 066.jpg
April 2007 Moab 2007 091.jpg
Moab 2007 336.jpg

Last edited:
The oldest 80 I would consider would be a 93, unless you have a 4bt stuffed in your rig!

Shameless self bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom