Trade my 37's for your 35's (1 Viewer)

I'm gonna downsize a bit on my tires. I can't afford to have two sets of wheels/tires, so I thought I'd see if anyone has something they'd want to trade.

Ideally I'm looking for five like-new 35x12.50r15's. Looking for a name brand like BFG KM2's, MTR's, etc. And some 15x8 steel wheels.

What I have: 5- 37x12.50r15 Swamper Irok radials, on 15x10 steel wheels with 2.5" backspacing. All 5 tires have free replacement certs from 4WheelParts. These are going for over $350 a tire now.

Let me know if you have something to trade or want to sell. I don't want to sell mine yet until I find something to replace them.

The Iroks are actually pretty nice on the street. The wheels I have on it are pretty much impossible to balance. So I at least need a new set of wheels.

I just figured I really don't need 37's for the little bit of wheeling I do - Clayton being the exception. 35's will let me get in the garage easier, bring the revs up a little on the highway, accelerate and stop easier, quieter, etc...

Yeah, gotta be radials. I haven't ruled out the Krawlers. They're a little more aggressive than what I had in mind, but I don't put that many miles on it really.

wngrog

SILVER Star

Krawlers do great on the street. I am running KM2s and have had Blue Label Krawlers and they are well crafted tires. Nice and round and work when you need them off road.

G-Cat

SILVER Star

And you need to run them on widened OEM hubcap wheels...of course, with the owner's suicide and Stockton Wheel going out-of-business, you'll have to find a new source. Bolton's seems to be the front-runner...unless you can convince Butch to make you a batch.

That was my original plan. Although I gave away all my stock wheels a while back so i'd have to find another set.
I had just emailed Stockton a couple of weeks ago about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom