Trade Long jump seats for pair of nice fenders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thelandcruiser.com
I have a pair of long jump seats I would like to trade for a pair of nice fenders for my 73 fj40.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

One side foot is missing, and the feet on the left one are there, but still have old rusty cruiser tub bolted on. They pulled out of the rust bucket they came from.

FJ40_73,

Hey Bro, are you going on the April 4th trip? If so could you bring one of them so I can look at it. I don't have a set of fenders, but I do have other items of interest. If it is not too much trouble. Please let me know.

Elwin:beer:

FJ40_73,

Hey Bro, are you going on the April 4th trip? If so could you bring one of them so I can look at it. I don't have a set of fenders, but I do have other items of interest. If it is not too much trouble. Please let me know.

Elwin:beer:

most likely the dog is going to be in that spot. :D

If you had a hood or fenders I would drive to meet you.

thanks though.

Shane, I don't know if you are still looking for fenders (I couldn't tell anything wrong with your fenders on Saturday's trip), but I saw one up on craigslist: Landcruiser FJ40 Fender

No affiliation, no idea if that is even a decent price or not, or if you are still looking for one. Thought I would pass it along just in case.

Shane, I don't know if you are still looking for fenders (I couldn't tell anything wrong with your fenders on Saturday's trip), but I saw one up on craigslist: Landcruiser FJ40 Fender

No affiliation, no idea if that is even a decent price or not, or if you are still looking for one. Thought I would pass it along just in case.

Ya, am still looking for fenders or hood. Mine are cut for headers (ram horns in future), and are very very skewed, makes it hard t line up the hood, that is all wrinkled and skewed.

Those on cragslist, are aftermarket ones, as I am in no hurry, I would like to find some oem, in decent shape...... I would much rather get a new hood. But, in no hurry.. Thanks for the heads uP.!:cheers:

No worries, I saw that fender on there today and remembered you had mentioned it previously.

BTW, just checked out your build thread. Freaking awesome. That's an epic job you did on your rig. I can see why you would want to hold out for some nice OEM fenders when you are ready. Seriously nice work on your build. My favorite pic was the shot of the back yard with all of the cruiser parts scattered about. Looked more Lakeside than Oceanside. Very nicely done though.

Have a good one.

No worries, I saw that fender on there today and remembered you had mentioned it previously.

BTW, just checked out your build thread. Freaking awesome. That's an epic job you did on your rig. I can see why you would want to hold out for some nice OEM fenders when you are ready. Seriously nice work on your build. My favorite pic was the shot of the back yard with all of the cruiser parts scattered about. Looked more Lakeside than Oceanside. Very nicely done though.

Have a good one.

Thanks dude! Our house is located up on a hill in a culdesac. We have a nice view with a bit of ocean and can see Carlsbad power plant. Luck for me the :princess: has always dug the cruiser, and knows that it involves having the backyard scattered with parts once in a while. I'm looking forward to building some rock sliders and getting my cage tied into the frame, but need to get those damn outside the rail headers gone first.

Anyone have a pair of ram horns laying around????? :steer::wrench::steer::hillbilly:

Does that monkey need any seats?

I am thinking I would rather toss them then connect with someone on cragis list for $75.00 -$100.

Maybe I'll drag them along with me the next time u cruiser addicts are gathering. Maybe some beer and cruiser talk will make someone excited enough to take them off my hands and out of my garage.

Or maybe i'll hack them up to make the backseat i really want. :hmm:

Does that monkey need any seats?

I am thinking I would rather toss them then connect with someone on cragis list for $75.00 -$100.

Maybe I'll drag them along with me the next time u cruiser addicts are gathering. Maybe some beer and cruiser talk will make someone excited enough to take them off my hands and out of my garage.

Or maybe i'll hack them up to make the backseat i really want. :hmm:

How about patio furniture:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom