Trade: Lift shackles

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by Design311, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Design311

Design311

Well, I have a set of 1.5 inch longer Conferr shackles (3/4" lift) that I got from 4Wheel Parts a while back. I put them on and it really didn't set my FJ40 up in the rear like I wanted it to. So, I wanted to know if anyone would trade some 1.5" longer shackles for some 2.5" - 3" longer shackles? If so, PM me and we'll work out the details. L8tr!

brad@absolutead.net

2. zach1972fj40

zach1972fj40

I have 2'' shackles for the rear and If you wanted those I would trade you. If I were you I would not go over 2'' with shackles , they tend to sway and screw up your ride.

PM me back, thanks Zach

3. Design311

Design311

I've never had a problem with longer shackles and sway. Just keep them off the front of the Cruiser and your okay. I need something longer than your shackles so I'll pass. I may end up just making some. Thanks anyway. :beer:

4. FJ40Dude75

FJ40Dude75

I have anti inversion shackles that are big check out jt outfitters extreem shackles I may trade if I do my shackle reverse if your not in a hurry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.