Trade Slee Rear bumper (FZJ80) Old style built 2018/19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Update... Found a Slee Rear Bumper.
Looking for possible trade for new, or sale and I order the new style.
see below

Last edited:
bump

I found my Slee rear bumper!
It is a pristine, 2018 last run of the tubular old style ladder with Fuel container box
If anyone wants to make an offer that likes this style vs the new modular square design.
For the right offer on this collector's SLEE rear bumper (lol), I may get the new style.
Either would go great with my modified 80... old school or new school:

If I didn't already chop my frame for a labs, i'd be game. Good luck

I have had several requests about the bumper...
So figure I'd post the price here.
This is from the last production of the tube style ladder Slee bumper. So it is in excellent shape.
I have the Jerry Can basket (unused) and the 2" receiver with cross bars (295 each on Slee)
So this bumper new just 2 years ago was $3400 + 295 + 295 so ultimately $4k plus shipping.
I do like this bumper and I like the new style as well.
The new one would cost me $4800 with the basket and tow bar (shipping all in)
Yes, it would be new, and not a scratch.
But this one is in 9.9/10 condition and the coveted tube bar.
My price is $3600 and local pick up, which saves you 1200 off the new one plus the last of the tube style.

I don’t know about you guys but I don’t think it gets any better than the old school tube style ladder and protective fender hoops.

Just saying.

I am in Mission Viejo.
I have a RotoPax 2" tube mount, and a flat mount to put on the ladder. Will try them out and post a video on my YT channel: Cruisingtheland
Or just search: 80 slee rear bumper on YT
I post all Land Cruiser stuff...

Well turns out despite a couple offers, I decided to keep the Tube style Slee bumper.
It just goes better with my 80, I like the tubular ladder which goes higher and seems a little more beefy.
Had I not found this truck with the Slee, I would have bought one of the new 30 they made recently.
I definitely lucked out with this rig with not only the Slee, but a Back Bay customs rear storage (in classifieds looking for trade with another white tailgate), but this rig also has a "almost new" Icon stage 3, 2 year old Prinsu with 14 bars, Waterport, winch, wits end parts, arb lockers, rear cabin cage, marlin crawler gears, metal tech sliders, ARB front bar, extra set of OME 3" coils and springs, 35 Toyo MTs, ARB light bar, and a whole bunch more...
Oh yeah, some Fifteen52 white wheels which I will be selling...

I found my Slee rear bumper!
It is a pristine, 2018 last run of the tubular old style ladder with Fuel container box
If anyone wants to make an offer that likes this style vs the new modular square design.
For the right offer on this collector's SLEE rear bumper (lol), I may get the new style.
Either would go great with my modified 80... old school or new school:

great score!

if you want to part with the front bumper or even better - trade (+ cash) I have an ARB with IPF round lights and a 22" lightbar (no winch cut out)
I'd also be interested in your internal cage/divide

thanks!

great score!

if you want to part with the front bumper or even better - trade (+ cash) I have an ARB with IPF round lights and a 22" lightbar (no winch cut out)
I'd also be interested in your internal cage/divide

thanks!
I asked him the same thing. If he's looking to make it Slee in the back and Slee in the front I'd be interested in his ARB front bumper hahaha.

I asked him the same thing. If he's looking to make it Slee in the back and Slee in the front I'd be interested in his ARB front bumper hahaha.
do you need the winch cutout? I'll be selling my ARB, comes with 2 IPF extremes and a 22" lightbar.. I'm just going to turn around and buy the exact bumper as mine but with a cutout and get a winch - figured if he was parting or reselling, new owner might be none the wiser.

do you need the winch cutout? I'll be selling my ARB, comes with 2 IPF extremes and a 22" lightbar.. I'm just going to turn around and buy the exact bumper as mine but with a cutout and get a winch - figured if he was parting or reselling, new owner might be none the wiser.
Perhaps we could do a deal for bumper swap and my winch?
I have the XD9000

Perhaps we could do a deal for bumper swap and my winch?
I have the XD9000
But I also have a brand new Warn winch Zeon 12S wired. Selling for 1300, best price out there.

Interested in the Brand New Warn Winch?
That's probably the way to go, because removing my ARB to trade, it could be argued they are similar value, maybe off by $100 if in equal condition, so the labor alone isn't worth it to swap them out, then I am left with a winchless bumper. The XD9000 is already all hooked up too.
My suggestion is buy the Zeon 12S, and buy a new ARB, and sell your current ARB.

Interested in the Brand New Warn Winch?
That's probably the way to go, because removing my ARB to trade, it could be argued they are similar value, maybe off by $100 if in equal condition, so the labor alone isn't worth it to swap them out, then I am left with a winchless bumper. The XD9000 is already all hooked up too.
My suggestion is buy the Zeon 12S, and buy a new ARB, and sell your current ARB.
sorry, I thought this was a second cruiser you just picked up for the rear bumper, and thought you might be reselling the cruiser down the road, or keeping not sure?
I was just hoping to get the current bumper and it's intact winch from it, "if" you were going to be removing, changing parts, or whatever.

the 12s is awesome, but if I was buying a new winch I'd be going in a little different direction.

63960630083--07B8868A-743C-447A-BF33-BA1A2312F5B4.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

63960614925--F7F3B1DF-EEC8-411C-9D0E-EC3C45A44725.jpg

Not sure if your ARB would polish up nice, but my ARB is like new.
PO put it on within the last 2 years.
How long have you had your ARB?

You should get this AOE front bumper with winch and sell your ARB:
The AOE bumper sells for 1200, here you get a bonus winch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom