TP Auto Parts Store -- Complete Sets of FJ40/FJ45 (72-78/79 - 83) Body Parts and Assemblies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

About the part thickness: the answer back to me is that all parts we made were following the same thickness as the original parts from the sample car. I cross my fingers hopping all the parts from the sample car are original.

One more things I lost track of it, and I need help: One person asked me about this part in picture. The answer I got was: Yes we have but we weld it together on the fender (or rocker panel depending on how you call it). Please see the picture. We are going to have two people flying over next month before the store opening, and I will ask them to hand carry at least a set of it. Please inform the guy who initiated this topic -- thanks for help!

View attachment 3234987

View attachment 3234988
Hey @topnault that was me asking about the little peice for the hood hooks on the fender apron! I sent a PM. Thanks!! Yeah I would love to purchase a set!

I looked at a delica from them. Seemed nice talking to them over the phone. Still a dealership. Might buy a mini truck from them this summer. Been thinking about getting a suzuki cary.

Yeah, they were pretty nice. They allow you to go around and look at anything you want in their showroom. They have some really cool vehicles that I'd be all over if they weren't RHD.

It might be way cheaper if you buy individual parts and assemblies, then piece them together youself…labors are expensive everywhere.
What is the cost of just a tub? Also you don't make a mid70's tub just the late model 79+ tub so that rules out a huge section of the US market.

What is the cost of just a tub? Also you don't make a mid70's tub just the late model 79+ tub so that rules out a huge section of the US market.
I am not in my office but what I recall the promotion price for the tub, including firewall, cowl panel and torpedo panels, all for $6900. The mid 70s parts will be available in March.

21,000 for the tub pretty much ends the discussion.
It might be way cheaper if you buy individual parts and assemblies, then piece them together youself…labors are expensive everywhere.
Also, if you can do the body work and paint yourself, the cost is only $16,000 for the same kit.

Further more, if you are okay to piece them together by yourself, we supply the complete kit, in compact shipping, costs even less to you.

I am not in my office but what I recall the promotion price for the tub, including firewall, cowl panel and torpedo panels, all for $6900. The mid 70s parts will be available in March.
Would be interested in that. When you say torpedo panel are you referring to the dash?

In the US a fender flare was something added to extend the width. Sounds more British or possible Australian possible calling a fender a flare.
Brits call a fender a wing, Aussies call it a guard.

Would be interested in that. When you say torpedo panel are you referring to the dash?
1675339564636.png

Should this be called Torpedo Lateral? Shark Fin?...

About the part thickness: the answer back to me is that all parts we made were following the same thickness as the original parts from the sample car. I cross my fingers hopping all the parts from the sample car are original.

One more things I lost track of it, and I need help: One person asked me about this part in picture. The answer I got was: Yes we have but we weld it together on the fender (or rocker panel depending on how you call it). Please see the picture. We are going to have two people flying over next month before the store opening, and I will ask them to hand carry at least a set of it. Please inform the guy who initiated this topic -- thanks for help!

View attachment 3234987

View attachment 3234988
Just to avoid confusion:

You're saying the "apron" is welded to the metal catches for the hood hook, correct?

And the apron is NOT welded to the fender, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom