Toys4Tots - December 3, Attica IN Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
http://www.badlandsoffroad.com

4th Annual Toys4Tots event, Saturday December 3rd...I've hit this one for the past 3 years, and it's not only a great cause but a fun day. I know last year they had to call in a 2nd truck to handle all the donations!

Given fuel prices like they are, I'm considering heading down on Thurs evening and getting in some trail time on Friday as well...and perhaps staying thru for some trails on Sunday....anyone else??

Woody--

Are their trails for folks who'd rather not break things?? ;)

Sort of more the intermediate type trails...nothing too insane... (of course, I understand that this is relative...) :grinpimp:

Thanks.
-onur
Akron, OH

Frydaddy and Myself are planing on this one. I am going to pass word at the RotR meeting Thursday to try and get more people involved. Yea we don't got jobs, so Thursday or Friday may be doable. You campin, or hotel? where is everyone staying?

Onur--
There are trails for your 80, I use to take my Tacoma there all the time.

hotellin....I'll track the number yet this week, it's downtown with a restaurant/bar that has excellent prime rib and stays open til the bartender is drunk :D (and free wireless internet too...)

Even has a "bunk" room or two for group crashin....

and yes, lots to do with a 40-55-60-80-100 or whatever you choose....'bout the only thing that is truely recommended is sliders....but even those can be worked around....

I am in. I just need to get the 40 from up by you. Looking forward to it. But the rv is stored so if no room at Jeff's, I will have to pass.

I might have to make it a longer one as well. But that is still unknown till it gets closer. I'd like to play at M.Imp. for a bit if it's cool with That mean owner!

Goebs

Goebs, set 'er up with T and see what ya can do for some play time on Fri...that would rock to get over there....

Hoosier Cruisers has this listed as one of our club runs so I'm sure some of us will be there Sat. Anyone is welcome to tag along with us, we run stock to trail ready 40's, 60's, 80's, and trucks.(oh and a jeep). More info to follow on our club site here on MUD.
Mark

Woody,
Working on the T thing for friday. As I recall, he was away last year, but then again that may have been the time he joined us for Dinner.

goebs

ps. I just booked the room at the hotel and Jeff assured me of some serious prime rib. He actually told me a bit of the story.......well you know about all the folks who used to travel to Attica just for the beef......

Get your room and see you at the bar! I forgot the number otherwise I would post up the hotel Attica so everyone can stay at that place. That place is great!

Last edited:
765-762-3088

reserverations just make...arriving Thurs evening for 3 nites....departing on Sun....

tossup if C is coming or if it'll be 4-5 guys....either way, it'll be fun :D

Mission Impossible on Fri with the 80...just not seein it....lol

odd are we are takin the semi and the 4-place....80'll be stayin home :D (course, plans changes, particularly with this crowd.....)

Goebeler said:
I am in. I just need to get the 40 from up by you. Looking forward to it. But the rv is stored so if no room at Jeff's, I will have to pass.

I might have to make it a longer one as well. But that is still unknown till it gets closer. I'd like to play at M.Imp. for a bit if it's cool with That mean owner!

Goebs

Hey Goeb, if you haven't retrieved your 40 from up in Cheeseville, and need someone to ride shotgun let me know. I dont get to the forum often, PM me if you dont have my #.
Kenton

Tim and I from Akron are in. We got the ok's from our :princess: 's and we'll be headin your way...can't wait.

Thanks.
-onur

Is there stupid stuff to do? Might talk Gramps into it, as our rigs are ready for more stupidity. Stupid asses.

You can be as stupid as you want. There are lots of options and levels. Bring it on. We all like stupid!!

See you there.

Goebeler said:
You can be as stupid as you want. There are lots of options and levels. Bring it on. We all like stupid!!

See you there.

LAME can be pretty stupid. I might be more carefull inviting his kind of brainless activity.......

no stupid trails avail....

these are 2004 in Oct...

normal_DSCN0947.jpg

normal_DSCN0948.jpg

and, from summer 2005....
DSCN2750.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom