Toys For Tots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alf

Threads
The Georgia Cruisers are once again holding a toy drive to benefit the Atlanta Toys for Tots campaign. Toys will be collected at various donation sites around the city as well as at the December Chapter meeting. The following sites are currently collecting donations:

E. Sam Jones Distributor, Inc
4898 S. Atlanta Road
Smyrna, GA 30080
404-351-3250

Domega Corp
180 Allen Road
Suite 104-S
Atlanta, GA 30328
404-252-6500

If you are interested in collecting toys at your place of business or church please contact me and I can forward you the forms. Mike Hinderleider is attempting to get a few of the Toyota Dealerships to help with our efforts.

We will have a club event on December 10th at 11:00AM to present our collections to the Marines who are the face of the Atlanta Toys for Tots. This event will be held at the Varsity (downtown). Thanks for everyones past and present help with this worthy event.

Kevin Schulte
President
Georgia Cruisers

Bring your toys to Tuesday's meeting.

Kevin

Here at the pictures I took Saturday morning.

http://community.webshots.com/album/520531357Zkuyqm

It was nice to meet those of you who I had a chance too, sorry I had to leave so soon. Have a wonderful Christmas!

I also have the originals which are much larger and better quality if anyone is looking to make real copies out of them. Just email me at gindvss@(NO SPAM)gmail.com and I will send you any you want. Remove the (NO SPAM) from the address.

-Sam

Thanks to all who supported this years Toys For Tots campaign. We had a good turn out and donated a nice pile of toys to the marines. Topped it all off with lunch at the Varsity.

In the event you were not able to get your toys to the event you can drop them off at any Toys for Tots collection site or take them to the main Toys for Tots warehouse:

420 Grayson Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
(Old Publix store)

Once again thank you to everyone that made this event possible. Pictures will be posted shortly or see Critters link in the post above.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom