toys for tots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pics and videos from the day

working on getting them up today, we had a great time at Ralphs. Awesome weather.

I guess ill post up some pictures that my brother took.

Henry showing up fashionably late in his Gorgeous 45LV (first one I've ever seen in that actually runs)

Thats a decent amount of toys :eek:

Groupshot (sorry if you're not looking your best, my brother took a few and i chose which one l looked the best in... i mean the one that the most people looked the best in :p)

Wheelin pictures:

Last but not least, all of us stopped midway up Colby Creek, to have our picture taken to document this momentous occasion.

more videos

Here are a few more.

next video
next video

Looks like a good group of trucks made it out to Ralph's and had a good time...

Dennis, did you eventually make it up that hill???

"back up 2 inches and bump it" :flipoff2:

I should have called the expert on two inches : )

The whole goal of wheeling Saturday was to see what the truck would do. So off-road tires and sliders are first to change. For being stock I am stoked on how well the truck handled. And for the record if I could have backed more with out ripping off my running boards I would not needed a tug.

Two inches, LOL! it was definitely a tire issue.

The whole goal of wheeling Saturday was to see what the truck would do. So off-road tires and sliders are first to change. For being stock I am stoked on how well the truck handled. And for the record if I could have backed more with out ripping off my running boards I would not needed a tug.

Looks like those factory running boards were an issue also. I'd snatch them off for sure. You are just going to drag them on everything. Those Tacos and 4Runners from that era are pretty good off road right out of the box. Does yours have the e-locker?

Yes the truck has a e-locker

Will look into it

More right petal ---Screw the running boards!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom