Toys for tots - Badlands Dec. 3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well just got the e-mail from Jimmy today so I figured I'd post it here for all to see.

Who is planning to go?

I'll be up for Sat. only planning on meeting in the upper parking lot around 10:00, unless Jimmy posts diferent time to meet.

All are welcome no matter what you drive or how modified it is.

Mark

Oh yeah!

Looking forward to getting out. I've been installing an Astro PS setup and should be ready for a test drive this week. I just need to add a a cooler since I managed to boil over the pump on the first try. I hope that everyone can make it. It appears from other threads that this will be a large Cruiser turnout from surrounding states and it should be a lot of fun. I'm up for Saturday and Sunday as long as the truck holds up.

image77oz.gif

Clint

Cruiser Clint said:
Looking forward to getting out. I've been installing an Astro PS setup and should be ready for a test drive this week. I just need to add a a cooler since I managed to boil over the pump on the first try. I hope that everyone can make it. It appears from other threads that this will be a large Cruiser turnout from surrounding states and it should be a lot of fun. I'm up for Saturday and Sunday as long as the truck holds up.

image77oz.gif

Clint

I'll bring the tow rope:flipoff2:

I'm gonna try to come down for Saturday only... but I'll be needing someone to ride with. The diesel Beetle only has 4 inches of ground clearance. Luke

Clint that has to be one of my top 5 favorite movies. Luke I believe the wifey will be staying at home on this one, she said it's to cold to camp:princess:

Anyway I may have a front seat open for someone to ride along.

Thanks for the offer- but at this point I'm not venturing more than 10 feet away from the bathroom. I think its food poisoning. I might try to make it down, but at this point, I'm trying to live through the rest of the day. Luke

Seats

Any Seats available?

AJ's got one and he needs two or three more if possible.

Thnaks!

Mike,

I have Ben riding up with me that leaves two more.

AJ,

When's the party and what besides beer do I need to bring, is there going to be a cook out?

Jim,

Not sure if I ever heard, hows your tranny? Did you get it back together and in?

Waiting to see if John from down here is riding along so the pass seat may be taken, will know more Thurs.

Mark

zebrabeefj40 said:
Hoping to make it up with my '84 FJ60...

nick
Seems I jumped the gun...empty wallet syndrome struck again.:doh: And the 60 is showing definite signs of a failed head gasket.:mad: Got parts to fix the 60 but EWS is a little tougher to deal with right now. Hopefully I'll make one of the trail rides here soon.:rolleyes:

Take lots of pictures!

Nick Jennings

Right on guys! Thanks for the response.

Got called in for snow duty this morning and it's shaping up to look like I'll have to come back in Saturday night at midnight. !!!SUCK!!!:frown:

So, I do not at this time plan to miss the ride. The only thing that would cause that would be the weather arriving sooner than forcasted.

As far as the get together Saturday night goes, I plan to be there until about 8:00p then head home. But I will be there long enough to make sure all is right. FYI response didn't constitute a keg purchase so BYOB and food if you wanna eat. (I think all John has is a couple cans-o-beans and no can opener:D )

Most of you met John at Sommers Carrol the last club event, he'll be your host for the remainder of the evening.

Peace, Love, & Chicken Grease!!!!!

Update

Okay, here's the later info on the event. I don't have the best information to work with so bear with me.

I know of at least 6 rigs going to the event.
And there are at least five people that are coming without a rig that will need a ride.

I plan to riding with Beno (if permitted) from MUD as my tranny is still in pieces. I think we'll have enough people from MUD to accommodate rides if needed.

I plan to be the camera bitch for the event.:cheers:

See you guys there.

Muster will be at 10am at the upper parking level. Usual location.

L8ER,
Jimmy

OK I have one seat open for a hearty individual that is not afraid of a little frost bite. Bikini top(sp?) and half doors, but hey the heater was working yesterday and I think it has the higher temp. thermostast in it so it will be nice and toasty.

As the wife says "Oh yea another stupid convention" but hey she married me so whats that say about her?

See ya Sat.
Mark

booty said:
OK I have one seat open for a hearty individual that is not afraid of a little frost bite. Bikini top(sp?) and half doors, but hey the heater was working yesterday and I think it has the higher temp. thermostast in it so it will be nice and toasty.

As the wife says "Oh yea another stupid convention" but hey she married me so whats that say about her?

See ya Sat.
Mark

My girlfriend says "Oh...you're going to see your boyfriends this weekend? Please don't fall in love..."

I just smile and laugh. She went out and bought me a case of beer to bring to the gathering...might haveta marry her in the future sometime...

See you all tomorrow.
-onur
Akron, oH

Jimmy, Clint, AJ, Chad, Ron and the rest of the HC gang--

Thanks so much for having us outta towners in for your trail ride. Tim and I had a blast and we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Jimmy--good luck with the transmission work. Can't wait to see it back in and your truck on the road again...can't have you driving that Dodge everywhere...and thanks for letting us crash Friday night.

By the way, the ride home to Akron was a misery!!! I-70 was shut down both east and west between Dayton and Columbus--jack knifed rigs, beat upcars...used the CB and followed a truck for the bypass...CB kicks ass..

See you guys definitely next TFT's...hopefully sooner.

Cheers and thanks again!!
-onur
Akron, OH

Good to see everyone again. Wish the weather had been a little better. Oh well, it was for a good cause and it's always fun meeting the faces behind the avtars.

See ya'll at Tech!!!

Tim and Onur: Was good to meet and hang out with ya both. You guys rock.

Check out some cool pics of the day in the Trails/Events forum.

thanks for a great time

Thanks for everything, Jimmy for putting us up, and clint for the lunch, I had a great time and learned that Indiana is far from flat. Looking forward to next time, Mybe a wrenching weekend, I've got tones of work to do, or a trans install ( jimmy) Tanks again .

Tim

87 fj60
99 taco trd
tlca 14863