Toyota's & Tacos - January 14th @ Concordia University (Info inside) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you keep up with the Tundra crew?

Yeah, they are mostly a FB group. The two Tundras parked next to me, and the Shelby F-150, all came out from that group. The guy driving the Shelby sells cars at Toyota of Cedar Park, and it's a pretty active group. They get together every Sunday at Potbelly sandwich in Cedar Park, as the owner of the place is a member and comps drinks and chips, but I told them to swing out to Cars and Coffee to check it out. They were hesitant at first, but are very glad they came out.

Yeah, they are mostly a FB group. The two Tundras parked next to me, and the Shelby F-150, all came out from that group. The guy driving the Shelby sells cars at Toyota of Cedar Park, and it's a pretty active group. They get together every Sunday at Potbelly sandwich in Cedar Park, as the owner of the place is a member and comps drinks and chips, but I told them to swing out to Cars and Coffee to check it out. They were hesitant at first, but are very glad they came out.

Nice. I hope they keep coming out.

Good folks. They were just unsure of the whole thing, so just 2 of the 3 admins came out, (the other guy was out of town). They had a pretty good time, so the showing should increase in February.
We are definitely changing tactics for next month - location in the lot, defense of that location, and show time. With that place filling up by 1000 when the weather was freezing, I can only imagine how packed it will be when it warms up.

We are definitely changing tactics for next month - location in the lot, defense of that location, and show time. With that place filling up by 1000 when the weather was freezing, I can only imagine how packed it will be when it warms up.
What’s the plan? Cone off, only Toyota’s get through. Just kidding or not haha.

I hope to drag my expo trailer next time, so hopefully we can get a place where we can maneuver easily and park a trailer.

What’s the plan? Cone off, only Toyota’s get through. Just kidding or not haha.
T, I know you were JK, but i say we each bring a cinder block that one has to drive over in order to get in.....just a thought, lol.

T, I know you were JK, but i say we each bring a cinder block that one has to drive over in order to get in.....just a thought, lol.
Haha, yeah.

I was actually also thinking we could move to that area just in back of where we were. It seemed a little more open, easier to park and flatter.

Will my twin turbo hemi fj40 be too loud for this meet? As in rules!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom