Toyotas & Tacos 2/11/18 @ CABELAS @ 9AM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Coalition for Liberating Itinerant Toyotas

Whoever came up with this name/ acronym has either a middle school boy's level of humor or is a Jay and Silent Bob fan. Likely both IMO. I thought we were better than this...

View attachment 1624553

Hey, I just like meeting up with Toyota Enthusiasts and trying to meet for LC guys. I don't know why this chapter is so recluse.

Also I like how you caught that acronym haha.

Welp, my wife is headed out of town with the kids and I would love to hit one of these up. A couple questions:
  1. Is it actually happening? I can't get a grip on if this is canceled or not.
  2. Are Lexus Cruisers allowed? :rofl:

Welp, my wife is headed out of town with the kids and I would love to hit one of these up. A couple questions:
Yes, the Cabela's meet on Sunday is still happening. Absolutely, Lexus's are allowed!

Bring that fancy Lexus out! I look forward to meeting you. I might be there in a corolla, depending if I can get my knuckles rebuilt in time.

Met a few people, good turnout. Reeallly cold, and I was the only cruiser! Bunch of nice tacos and runners though.

Met a few people, good turnout. Reeallly cold, and I was the only cruiser! Bunch of nice tacos and runners though.
Sorry you were the only Cruiser man. I wusssd out win I saw 20 degrees with the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom