toyotapartsdealer.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone buy anything from toyotapartsdealer.com, prices look good? I notice they dont show Toyota p/n, looks like you need to know for sure what your buying.
Cruiserdan, just keeping my options open, havent forgotten about you!

Chris

Chris, why even bother you have a great parts guy, and a real 80s cruiser guy, right in your state. Just call John Hocker at www.sierratoy.com . Had nothing but exellent service from him and I live in Canada.
Cheers,
Sean

learn somehting new everyday!! never heard of them, Ill check them out.

thanks
Chris

Then you get to pay shipping AND taxes, assuming you don't reside in Sierra Vista ;). There is another source in a nearby state.

...I havent forgotten about you!!
Well ok. Looking to rebuild the PS pump. Not sure yet what has to be done, figuring it makes sense to replace the seals and replace the HP hose. Approx. cost?

Chris
94LC

You might be looking for cruiserDan.

I wuz wonderin' the same thing.

I wasn't about to bother a gopher with a Bazooka though. :rolleyes:

All I've got is a Garand and no defilade :slap:

Chris,
I'm speaking from experience here. I've bought parts from Both John Hocker and C-Dan. Both are great guys that know way more about your rig than you or any mechanic might know so they'll make sure you get what you need.

John seems to be the go to guy for the 80scool list and Dan is the man on this forum.

Don't waste your time with cheap website crap. These two are valuable assets to the LC community - they help us out by providing top notch customer service at a more than fair price; we should help them out by sending as much business their way as we can. No www.discountcrap.net will score you a set of front axle bumpstops or a case of 20004 filters for the price John or Dan will charge you. (just for kicks I searched your toyotapartsdealer.com and I came up empty on both items.)

I met Dan in person a couple of weeks ago, and I even got to see the 80 on roids that he calls a daily commuter. If I ever save up the funds for a S/C I won't even waste my time searching the web. I’ll be more than happy to send my money his way.

Now if anyone wants to talk defilade just call me Sapper. :beer:

CJ

My,

CJ thank you for the very kind words. Boy, ya just can't buy an ad like that one, can ya? :cheers:

PS, I'm thinking something in a smallish revetment with a good view would be dandy. Could you make it "cable ready"? ;)

Ok - thread hijack:

I hate to admit it but I just had to look up "Garand", "defilade", "Sapper" and "revetment". The only thing I understood was "cable ready". :doh:

At least I got to impress my wife that I'm hanging around with knowledgable guys (she doesn't know the half of it).

I did learn that the inventor of the Garand (M1) was Canadian born. :cheers:

Ok back to your regular scheduled programming (for those of you that are cable ready)

R

Yes indeed,

Garand, John Cantius. 1888-1974.

The free world was damn lucky to have that guy around. his advanced design infantry rifle did as much as anything to win WWII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom