toyota wrecking yards bc canada? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I may have found my part, but wonder if there is any wrecking yards that may have bj60s sitting in them.

Thanks

Last edited:
Actually, I didn't think of them because they don't deal in domestics. But yes, they always have a number of wrecked JDMs and a good selection of used JDM parts. But the OP seems to be looking for a Canadain spec part. It would help if he said what he was looking for. There is another one up place up in the North Okanogan which specializes in Land Cruisers. I think Goldboy was the one who told me about it. Perhaps WeCruz or the other Kelowna area MUDDERS know the one I am thinking of.

if memory serves me, interior auto wrecking has steep prices for what they offer.

you could also try alltoy 4x4 in kamloops (250.851.4480).

although not actually a wrecker (they focus strictly on repairing toyota 4x4 trucks), they have lots of used bits from donor vehicles that they may be willing to part with.

Used to live in Salmon Arm... visited interior auto wrecking in Vernon quite ofter and bought numerous parts from them. They used to have a great selection, probably still do but are quite proud of their parts. Very pricey...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom