Toyota tube buggy beadlocks 39.5 iroks winch etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota tube buggy 4link, propane, Iroks
Up for sale is a tube buggy I bought from a member on the board back in december. Since then I have repaired/replaced lots of items to get the buggy back up to speed. I am preparing to build a house so the buggy has to go!!

The chassis is 120 wall DOM

22r motor on propane,has new front and rear main seals,oil pan gasket,water pump, intake gasket and exhaust gasket. Fresh oil change. Runs excellent!

Transmission is a W56 with new marlin shifter bushings. Fresh synthetic gear oil. Shifts excellent no noises.

Dual transfer cases mated with a marlin adapter the rear case has a 4.7 gear set nice and low!

Front axle FJ80 Hi pinion with custom high steer arms 4.10 ratio welded carrier,has CV Unlimited Birfields

Rear axle T 100 welded carrier with 4.27 gear ratio. I have a 4.10 unit that goes with it but have not yet installed.

Four link front and rear with solid aluminum upper links and solid steel lowers That have been drilled and tapped to accept heim joints. It has Rad flo air shocks on all four corners. Flexes pretty damn good!

Full hydro steering with double ended ram Im not sure if the ram is PSC or not. Uses a saginaw pump that whines a little but you can steer it with one finger.

Tires are 39.5 IROKS that are 90% and the wheels are 15x8 soft 8s with weld on beadlocks.

Warn 8000# winch with viking synthetic winch line,thimble and hook. Also aluminum fairlead.

It has all new 2 5/8 autogage mechanical gauges,new toggle switches and a new dash panel that is 16 gauge steel. It also has a functional heater similar to a mojave heater that works great.

The floors and firewall are all new made of 16 gauge steel. All floor panels bolt in and out to allow access to mechanicals.

The seats have new foam inserts that are covered in vinyl which were custom made for the seats.

Has a 16 inch FLex-a-lite slimline fan to keep it cool.

New marlin Super HD clutch kit

Willwood reverse swing pedal assembly with 7/8 inch bore master cylinders

The chassis has been repainted nothing special just rustoleum semi gloss

New Optima Red Top. New battery terminals

The buggy has been rewired

Gm Alternator with a bracket from aaron

New hella 500s all new belts and hoses.

Im sure I forgot something!

The price $10,000 or trade for an FJ40 The location Cherokee North Carolina.

Serious people call me at 1-828-508-9411
2004_0101buggy0001.jpg
2004_0101buggy0006.jpg
2004_0101buggy0016.jpg

FRICK!!! Nice buggy!
Good luck on the sell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom