Toyota Trucks of Arkansas - Petit Jean Meet - May 13th. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You don’t have to register to attend but to win any of the door prizes you must be registered. If you are registered you will get a ticket when you check in and that is what they use to give away the door prizes.

^^^^ I agree, the event was noticeably bigger than last year. Very well attended with several folks camping for the weekend right there at Petit Jean. It seemed to be a great central location as I spoke with folks from all parts of the state. Even us Vintage Landcruiser enthusiasts were well represented.

Was nice meeting some of you in person. The drive down there in mustard wasn’t bad at all. Had that vintage air kit blasting the whole time. Here’s some neat stuff I saw.
IMG_5663.jpeg
IMG_5661.jpeg
IMG_5659.jpeg
IMG_5658.jpeg
IMG_5655.jpeg

Thank you guys for coming to visit. It was pleasure to meet you all. Turnout practically doubled from last year when we were in Burns Park We have room to grow and double again next year. The location turned out to be near the geographic "dead center" of our membership base.

We are already working on improvements for next year. Thanks again for your support.

Good turnout and great location for this event. Thanks @OwnerCS for putting it together. Glad I took the drive down.

^^^^ I agree, the event was noticeably bigger than last year. Very well attended with several folks camping for the weekend right there at Petit Jean. It seemed to be a great central location as I spoke with folks from all parts of the state. Even us Vintage Landcruiser enthusiasts were well represented.

Was nice meeting some of you in person. The drive down there in mustard wasn’t bad at all. Had that vintage air kit blasting the whole time. Here’s some neat stuff I saw. View attachment 3323119View attachment 3323120View attachment 3323121View attachment 3323122View attachment 3323123

Was blown away with the turn out. I got to talk to a lot of the people that came out but didn’t get to take a lot of pictures. Thanks to everyone that came out and an even bigger thanks to Craig for organizing everything.

Great job all around. Love the location. When I was heavily involved in running events for RLC, I always wanted to do a 4WD show and swap meet. This event scratched that itch for me.

I think a swap meet, if possible, would be a good addition. Also with so many 2M/GMRS radios on site, having a dedicated event channel would have been cool and relaying raffle winners over it for all to hear.

Great job all around. Love the location. When I was heavily involved in running events for RLC, I always wanted to do a 4WD show and swap meet. This event scratched that itch for me.

I think a swap meet, if possible, would be a good addition. Also with so many 2M/GMRS radios on site, having a dedicated event channel would have been cool and relaying raffle winners over it for all to hear.
The radio idea is great and I’ll bring it up with Craig. We were originally using them to talk back and forth with the guys helping park trucks, the guys at the gate and vendors, but you’re idea is awesome.

Great ideas. Broadcast over GMRS will be easy for everybody.

The radio idea is great and I’ll bring it up with Craig. We were originally using them to talk back and forth with the guys helping park trucks, the guys at the gate and vendors, but you’re idea is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom