Toyota Trucks of Arkansas - Meet and Greet - Burns Park - July 23rd, 2022 - 9 AM till NOON (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OwnerCS

GOLD Star
Threads
SOLD OUT

Saturday, July 23rd
from 9 AM to NOON for another meet and greet. The last meeting was held in July of 2019.

1653610797557.png

1653445507053.png

1653445581640.png

1653445740550.png

Last edited:
I'll be there!

As we get closer, I will be updating this post with some of our supporting sponsors.

One of our first sponsors is PJs Lodge White River Lounge and River Run Restaurant.

1653532890266.png

1653530267864.png

Last edited:
As we get closer, I will be updating this post with some of our supporting sponsors.

One of our first sponsors is PJs Lodge White River Lounge and River Run Restaurant.

View attachment 3018209
View attachment 3018223

Very cool. They are in my back yard. FANTASTIC place to eat.

Very cool. They are in my back yard. FANTASTIC place to eat.
We love them. Since you are close, sometime after July, we are talking about having a Sunday Brunch and off-road trip to a scenic destination up in the area.
I'm looking forward to discovering more about off-roading in the White River and Norfork area.

Also, that area is "drone friendly" for our aerial photographers. @TheForger

Last edited:
We love them. Since you are close, sometime after July, we are talking about having a Saturday Brunch and an off-road trip to a scenic destination up in the area. I'm looking forward to discovering more about off-roading in that area.

Also, that area is "drone friendly" for our aerial photographers. @TheForger

Get ahold of me. We can figure something out.

I’m 30 min from PJs and have beautiful country in my back yard

Get ahold of me. We can figure something out.

I’m 30 min from PJs and have beautiful country in my back yard
We'll stay in contact on here.

Since everyone is not on Facebook, I am providing an Eventbrite link for people to register. The event is FREE.

Information from registration will be used to issue post-event prizes and awards.

Check it out.

Registered. Looking forward to it.

Here's the gift for the most active TTA group member in May that was given at the LR Rigs and Coffee meeting. The May prize was this tool bag and three JIS drivers from Japan.

We're aiming to give away a tool bag with JIS drivers each month to the most active member during the previous month.

Both tool bags and JIS drivers are intended to be something out of the ordinary. The JIS drivers are relevant for a Japanese vehicle. Jeepsters or domestics just won't understand the importance.

1655646101051.png

1655646065700.png

See everyone there!
Be sure to register with Eventbrite so you will be in the drawing. We have a nice group of prizes lined up for registered participants.

Registration link.

Prize inventory link.

Be sure to register with Eventbrite so you will be in the drawing. We have a nice group of prizes lined up for registered participants.

Registration link.

Prize inventory link.

Done!

Just received another gift for the July 23rd FREE gift drawing. A One Year Silver Membership. $160 value. WE LOVE OUR SPONSORS!

1657024860035.png

SPONSOR UPDATE: TWO GIFTS from GLOBAL ROAD OUTDOORS!

Thank you GLOBAL ROAD OUTDOORS for another GENEROUS GIFT!

It’s the Global Road Outdoors Kitchen and Fridge Slides.

Winners get to pick from Kitchen Set 1 (on the right) or Kitchen Set 2 (on the left)

Value: Kitchen 1 is $660 and Kitchen 2 is $560.

Products will be on display in the Global Road Outdoors Land Cruiser in Burns Park.

1657365972818.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom