Toyota Trails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just joined last week...hopefully I will receive this issue!
I got the ''current'' issue when I joined, but then I didn't get my ''first'' issue for another 3 months, missing one issue in between. So I'm guessing that you'll get the last edition, miss the current, and then get one in 3 months.

Killer pic on the cover, but I just wasn't all that impressed? Don't know what it is but the mag is starting to feel stale - hopefully it's just me. Kool article about Bali Cruisers by Harold Stephens.

Mine still isn't here

Funny thing about the cover shot - no write up about the rig at all.

Yeah, it was running dynatrac D60's, linked suspension and full hydro - body looks just like mine and even has a similar cage - was really excited to learn more about it and then no write up. :frown:

got it today and i got to say it sure felt a little slim for 60 days of effort/wait. gotta renew the 4wd owners mag for variety again. great mag none the less and a nice cullowhee writeup (good job guys). ill see if i cant find a flatbed scanner for ya!

I got mine, nice writeup for Cullowhee. Thanks to Heather for writing it up and Marshall for the pics.

Hez, you mentioned JP by name for dropping off the big rock and then you say one other did it...never mentioning your dear brother. I will never forgive you :)

Good job everyone!

As for the comments on the TT overall...remember, this is a magazine that members contribute to, they don't have a big staff, most travel to cover events themselves, etc. It is what we make it.

just read it. Great job Heather and everyone else. It was a good read and great pictures.

Sure, I will throw it in the exploder...you going over to Dad's tonight?

cruisin' cullowheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

coming to you live from Kinkos ( read it would have been cheaper for you guys to order a single issue:D ) here ya go>>>>>

if this doesnt work shoot me an email and ill send you a copy that way. fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom