Toyota Trails Literary Scholars Club (*Spoiler Alert!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^^ There should be a photo credit and description near the bottom of one of the first few pages.
It just says "Cover photo: Photo by..." but doesn't say whose truck and, obviously, no MUD handle. But I managed to find the guy's facebook page and he's got a video with @Sargy truck.

Instagram: @trustyrusty100
Oh nice. Thanks… I always forget about the gram. Still haven’t made an account. I just do fb and mud. Am I missing out on a bunch of cruiser stuff by not being on there or are most things cross posted off of instagram?

I was hoping someone might notice that easter egg... Yo Old Line 100 crew- who dat? @TTViper @TRDdrew @Sargy @CakeMountain

dafddac9-bb6c-4848-b3c1-e75c4ad16d56-jpeg.3224118
^^^ There should be a photo credit and description near the bottom of one of the first few pages.
The photo is by Elias Delvasto. I don't know his 'mud handle, but he'd know who it is. The photo was taken in near Silverton, CO.

Thanks all. This has been a major contribution to the Toyota Trails Literary Scholars club. Consider yourselves to now be elite members of this research society. Congratulations.

I just got mine. The Tundra on the back looks pretty good with 3 inches of lift. The TRD Pro version should come like that from the factory. I wonder if this kit would work on the new Sequoia? :hmm:

It’s a Stellar Built and Dissent truck, so yes it’s a western truck. Even out here I’d much rather an AT or Hybrid on that setup. And yes, they actually wheel it.

D371210D-2859-46ED-8C3A-C22224406C0D.jpeg

Why don't they run MTs out west?
All that rock and traction. They don't deal with the muddy-ness we see on the east coast. AT is better in sand too, more floatation and surface area for traction

Or sometimes you just take what a sponsor wants to give you for the build ;)
Well- hello there! Welcome to the thread. Dissent has entered the chat. :cool:

Well- hello there! Welcome to the thread. Dissent has entered the chat. :cool:
Ha I used to live in Florida so I still follow along with some east coast clubhouses on here.

For the record we do use mud terrains on most of our vehicles out here. Definitely better for snow wheeling this time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom