Toyota Trails Literary Scholars Club (*Spoiler Alert!) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nov/Dec issue just arrived…

Some nice articles and pictures. Good history about Spector Off-Road out in California.

Also noticed there are now 3 Virginia based TLCA clubs listed in the chapter directory instead of just 2.

IMG_8980.jpeg

IMG_8981.jpeg

IMG_8987.jpeg

@afgman786 @davidp14 y'all are famous now...

@Catskills - Great travel piece. 200s sure are thirsty. I brag that mine is capable of double digit MPGs on the highway. Of the 80, 100 and 200, do you have an overall favorite truck?

Last edited:
@afgman786 @davidp14 y'all are famous now...

@Catskills - Great travel piece. 200s sure are thirsty. I brag that mine is capable of double digit MPGs on the highway. Of the 80, 100 and 200, do you have an overall favorite truck?

Love them all-- love my 80 and 200 and miss my Hundy. They get in your blood.

Jan/Feb 2024 issue arrived yesterday...

Some upcoming events being advertised. Get ready and sign up for the 2024 season. My buddy @JohnVee and crew for Relic Run and my buddy @Hugh Heifer and crew with the GSMTR... A fun looking article from the UK too. Still need to read the thing...

IMG_0574.jpeg

IMG_0576.jpeg

IMG_0579.jpeg

IMG_0578.jpeg

IMG_0581.jpeg

IMG_0584.jpeg

Jan/Feb 2024 issue arrived yesterday...

Some upcoming events being advertised. Get ready and sign up for the 2024 season. My buddy @JohnVee and crew for Relic Run and my buddy @Hugh Heifer and crew with the GSMTR... A fun looking article from the UK too. Still need to read the thing...

View attachment 3543642

View attachment 3543641

View attachment 3543643

View attachment 3543644

View attachment 3543645

View attachment 3543646
Thanks for the plug for GSMTR. I am sure I will see some of you there. If you have never been, don't be intimidated, there is something for all skill levels! It has been a lot of work over the years but is the oldest of the Eastern TLCA events - year 33!

Thanks for the plug for GSMTR. I am sure I will see some of you there. If you have never been, don't be intimidated, there is something for all skill levels! It has been a lot of work over the years but is the oldest of the Eastern TLCA events - year 33!
I want to try and make this. Was looking at Windrock's site yesterday.

I want to try and make this. Was looking at Windrock's site yesterday.
It is pretty incredible. If you are super adventurous you can get a TN game permit and head into the forest to the north. But with 80,000 acres to explore, Windrock will likely keep you plenty busy! The last couple years we have been blessed with great weather for camping in June. I started attending at #11 and missed 3 while overseas but have always enjoyed it.

Just arrived today... March/April 2024 issue

IMG_1388.jpeg
IMG_1389.jpeg
IMG_1391.jpeg
IMG_1392.jpeg

IMG_1390.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom