Toyota Trails late (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TLCA says we should have them already....

Hi Shawn,

Shouldn't be any reason why you haven't received it yet other than the wonderful postal service both here & there. If you don't have it by mid next week, please let me know & I'll have a replacement sent. Address is still the same, correct?

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Shawn Fetterley <sfetterley@mcgregor-thompson.com> wrote:
Hi just wondering when I will receive the TT.
I recently updated my membership, I was hoping to receive the may issue because it had an article on a local trip.
Can you please advise.
Thx
STF

--
Thanks!

Jennifer Lorincz, TLCA #5314
TLCA Administrator

Confidentiality Notice: This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Any use, disclosure or copying of this message or any part thereof is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message. Thank you for your cooperation

Hi Shawn,

Shouldn't be any reason why you haven't received it yet other than the wonderful postal service both here & there. If you don't have it by mid next week, please let me know & I'll have a replacement sent. Address is still the same, correct?

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Shawn Fetterley <sfetterley@mcgregor-thompson.com> wrote:
Hi just wondering when I will receive the TT.
I recently updated my membership, I was hoping to receive the may issue because it had an article on a local trip.
Can you please advise.
Thx
STF

--
Thanks!

Jennifer Lorincz, TLCA #5314
TLCA Administrator

Confidentiality Notice: This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Any use, disclosure or copying of this message or any part thereof is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message. Thank you for your cooperation

Glad to see you adhered to the confidentiality notice in Jenn's email. :flipoff2::p

Just got mine in the PO Box.

gb

Still waiting for mine. Toilet tank lid is all shined up and ready....

Mine came today - nice article Bill and Mat :beer:

Got mine. Great article Bill and Mat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom