Toyota Trails Event Ad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

paflytyer

100s in the Hills
Media Partner
Threads
Friends,

I'd like to apologize for completely missing the Razorback Ramble event ad in the March/April issue.

As always, the ad was on time and looked great. Lance had sent an email saying the ad was coming, I replied to that email and the ad came via email the following day. I was busy with some other obligations that week and my email inbox was backing up with unread emails. The Razorback Ramble ad was one of the unread emails. It never even dawned on me until Lance sent an email this morning asking about why the ad was not in the current issue. It's completely on me.

I'm embarrassed. I feel terrible about it and can guarantee that the ad will be prominently featured in the following issue. I'm working on a new way to track all the event ads that appear throughout the year to ensure that I do not miss any more. Feel free to shoot me an email or call. There's a little ass-chewing coming my way and I accept complete responsibility for flubbing this. Again, my apologies for missing a great ad for what is obviously a great event. I'll come up with a way to make it up to you and Razorback Land Cruisers.

Stan Wright
Toyota Trails
editor@tlca.org
303-680-1601

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom