Toyota Trails CC article (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The new May Toyota Trails mag has the Coastal Cruiser Chilcotin trip featured from last summer. It is a 6 page full colour spread with lots of great pictures and text. It should raise our profile and encourage people to join the club. :D
~Bill

The new May Toyota Trails mag has the Coastal Cruiser Chilcotin trip featured from last summer. It is a 6 page full colour spread with lots of great pictures and text. It should raise our profile and encourage people to join the club. :D
~Bill

Can you get me a copy of this issue Bill, please. :D

OK, John, give me a buck the next time I see you and I'll give you title to the rusty 60 in the back yard. Just know that the drive train is mine. :)

Awesome article & photos!! :cheers: :clap::grinpimp::beer::banana:

Now to just get you guys to attend the TLCA monthly meetings and represent Canada! ;)

jeez, I didn't even go to the can - Charla asked me who our rep was, I didn't know so made the mistake of asking on the forum here. Why I didn't think the answer would be "I guess you are Norm" I don't know...

I talked with TLCA Pres Jeff Zepp at Moab, he would really like us to have some representation. He says they want to try to help out the CDN chapters more... now how they plan to do that I have no idea. Bt at least they know we exist.
I'll maybe bring it up at the next meeting - if we care if we're a TLCA club or not. If so, I'll try being the rep for a year. A YEAR.

Well, for starters there is some CDN themed TLCA swag in the works... and I've been working to get TLCA to support the RMLCA's trail rebuilding project.

I'm so stoked to party it up with Norm on the last Thursday evening of every month during the TLCA conference call. All my deepest wishes and dreams are coming true! :princess:

I'm so stoked to party it up with Norm on the last Thursday evening of every month during the TLCA conference call. All my deepest wishes and dreams are coming true! :princess:

I love how this drips of sarcasm, I'm sure Norm's dreams have come true as well... conference calls RULE!!

I love how this drips of sarcasm, I'm sure Norm's dreams have come true as well... conference calls RULE!!

It drips, but probably not as much as you may think. I love hanging with Norm and the conference calls have gotten more tolerable. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom