Toyota trails archive question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My TT are in the shed buried under a 6 foot snow drift. So I can spend as little time as possible looking through my cold "library" can someone tell me which issue had the article on driveshaft flanges and the changes over the years?

thx

Gary

OK, so it warmed up.

March - April 2000 pg 55.

I guess I need two 1/1974 to 8/1990 land cruiser drive shafts.

Gary

why? get a double or triple drilled flange for your diffs and use everything you have! What exactly do you need? i got parts possibly..

I only have part of an older (smaller UJ) shaft laying around the place. I think the later FJ40 stuff should be strong enough and I already have the 3:73's ready to go (spool rear and Lockright front).

Oh yeah, did I mention my 4030 real axles should ship today??????;)

see, now I just told Mike about this/these as well.. Thank Kurt!
BTW, great vendor I highly recommend him, yadda yadda etc..
Gary, this will really help out.. i'd recommend putting them on the front and back diffs.
lets you use whatever you got lying around.. I've got these flanges on most of my junk just in case!
Gary! You and mike Suck.. I don't have the coin lying around for my axles just yet.. Will have to wait till next year.. Oh.. That's not far away is it!
so? Who all's throwing their spares in my parts box? Oh.. We might not need all that stuff soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom