1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toyota Trail Team at Turkey Bay

Discussion in 'KY- Bluegrass Cruisers' started by Velheru, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Velheru

Velheru

Hey everyone, Just wanted you to know I have set up a trail run with the Toyota Trail Team at Land Between the Lakes for Sept. 16-17. We will be camping there and checking out their FJ's on the trail. If any of you guys want to come just let me know, I need to give them a final head count very soon. Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out about this board.

2. cruiserbent

cruiserbent

hey man,
    put me in for 4 people,probably one FJ & a 4runner.i can likely get some dealer support if interested(work at the local toy dealer)
    i'm excited man,keep informed whats going on

3. cruiserbent

cruiserbent

hellooooo..............

4. Velheru

Velheru

Will hit the trails around 8-9am Saturday. Cruiser you have PM

5. peterb

peterb

Hey are you guys going to the Badlands in Attica, In. this weekend (8/25) for the Hoosier Cruiser event?
    Peter

6. Velheru

Velheru

Im not making it there, have stuff to do this weekend.

7. cruiserbent

cruiserbent

hey,for you folks coming to turkey bay,i was in the area with wife & son today.son got covered in deer ticks.be sure to treat clothing with permonone & bring tick repellant along.dealer i work at-Mike Smith Toyota-is sending a couple hundred bottles of water & a bunch of soft drinks so if anyone needs any or runs low find us at the run.

8. Velheru

Velheru

For those of you attending this event, I will not be able to make it there. My stepfather passed away and I will be in Idaho on the 16th for his memorial service. Hopefully I will be able to plan another event again and get to see everyone there. Hope everyone has a good time.

9. WckedMidas

WckedMidas

I just got back from lbl just wanted to let everyone no theres alot of off camber stuff downthere. IF your camping get the back country opermit 5 bucks per person three nights. Found couple sites right on the lake. Take mad surface lures if ya like fishing . Sunrise and sunset them kentucky bass jumpin like crazy heres my sunday morning breakfast
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. booty

booty

Hey guys I may be coming down from IN. Just got my 40 back together and dying to try it out. Hope to be at the park about 9am that Sat. Any special place you are meeting or any idea where the Trail team is camping?
    Mark

11. Velheru

Velheru

Just ask at the gate when you get in, im sure they will be able to point you in the right direction. The Trail Team will be there early Sat. morning and they will be meeting up with a group called the Boonie Riders that are showing up Fri. so wherever they are camping at...Ill try to find out more this weekend.

12. booty

booty

Sorry guys I've had a change of plans, it seems the Hoosier Cruisers are going to Badlands this Sat. so I'm going to run up ther with them.
    Mark

13. Kellogg21

Kellogg21

Anyone heading to Turkey Bay for the Toyota Trail Team? I am thinking about it. How long will they be there each day?

14. cruiserbent

cruiserbent

just got back.had a great time.this was my first experience wheeling,does this mean i'm not a web-wheeler anymore.thanks to the trail team.great bunch of guys & lady.look forwart to next year.will post pics when figure out how

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">