TLCA Toyota Tall Corn event Sept. 16-18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
WHEN: Sept. 16-18
WHERE: Hamilton, Iowa
12 South of Knoxville on Hwy 5 and 2 miles North of Lovilia on Hwy 5
WHO: Any Toyota offroader
COST: $50

Land information:
Dan has a little over 300 acres of land with approximately 7 miles of trails. The land was a quarry years ago. This land has been used by the Make it or Break it 4x4 club since 1995. Trails have been designed so that mild to hardcore trails can be found. There are a variety of trails from woods trails, creek trails, and extreme trails.

Event information:
The event cost of $50 is to cover 2 days of camping and 2 days of wheeling for one rig with two adults. Kids are free. Camping will be on Dan’s property. Electrical hookups, porta potties, and showers are available. Showers may be $5 per shower. Organizers are not profitting anything from this event.

Event Schedule:
Friday
5pm – dark Hit the trails and setup for camp
Saturday
8am – dark Hit the trails
Sunday
8am – early eve Hit the trails

For registration form and more information contact Kurt Renaud (515) 256-9320 or one of the following
krenaud@cdsfulfillment.com
karreno@aol.com

hhhmmmm - possibilities.... been meaning to hook with the MIOBI crew for some time....

what's the nearest hotellin spot? Knoxville, I assume? (If C comes, we gots ta have the amenities....lol)

if ya can get Wickett to talk slower....I'm in....lol

woody said:
hhhmmmm - possibilities.... been meaning to hook with the MIOBI crew for some time....

what's the nearest hotellin spot? Knoxville, I assume? (If C comes, we gots ta have the amenities....lol)

if ya can get Wickett to talk slower....I'm in....lol
Yes Knoxville would be the closest town with a hotel. All the others are population under 500.

Sorry can't help in getting Wickett to talk slower.....I am sure he would love to lead the hardcore guys on the trails.

Is Badlands BobbyG coming?

phishtaco said:
Is Badlands BobbyG coming?
If your asking me.....I don't know him. I don't have any confirmed attendees other then the "locals" since I just posted today. Have had several show an interest.

Kurt

Tall Corn

I'm in! See ya there!

Renaud33 said:
If your asking me.....I don't know him. I don't have any confirmed attendees other then the "locals" since I just posted today. Have had several show an interest.

Kurt

I might have you confused with a guy that was in TTORA and Bobby G(Chicago) always talked about the Tall Corn run

phishtaco said:
I might have you confused with a guy that was in TTORA and Bobby G(Chicago) always talked about the Tall Corn run
Ahh, now I know who your talking about. I posted this event on TTORA and Bob did say he is planning to come and bring the rest of the IL TTORA group. Hope a bunch of them make it.

There used to be a TTORA Tall Corn event near Cedar Rapids, Iowa. That place sucks.

Kurt

ahhh...it's all coming together. Iowa is a little far for me so have a good time. I'm sure you'll meet Bobby, just look for the herculined tacoma

phishtaco said:
I'm sure you'll meet Bobby, just look for the herculined tacoma
I have met Bob. Thought I heard he was doing a SAS on his Tacoma.

woody said:
Casey was asking me the other day if you were coming.

Whos in from this board?

wish I was.....too many other committments this month....thot I had it cleared, and that bombed....

had about 15 options for the 10th too, and wouldn't ya know it, my niece is getting married... ;)

woody said:
wish I was.....too many other committments this month....thot I had it cleared, and that bombed....

had about 15 options for the 10th too, and wouldn't ya know it, my niece is getting married... ;)
Casey told me you couldn't make it. Would love to see more Cruisers at this event. Perhaps next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom