toyota stout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey anybody know where a place is i can get some trim pieces and misc. stuff like that for an old toyota stout pickup? my grandfather has one and id like to try to help me find some things for it. appreciate any help. thanks

If we knew where you lived, might be some usable information for you. Otherwise um, dunno.

DougM

well what i meant was internet sites. is there anybody who sells stuff for these? im in the US by the way. in washington and i have never seen another one ever so i dont know where to start. did they not make them here in the US?

the toyota dealership didnt even know what one was. :rolleyes:

i know sometimes you can find specialty places for rigs like this and i thought someone might know of one or someone i can call.

well what i meant was internet sites. is there anybody who sells stuff for these? im in the US by the way. in washington and i have never seen another one ever so i dont know where to start. did they not make them here in the US?

the toyota dealership didnt even know what one was. :rolleyes:

i know sometimes you can find specialty places for rigs like this and i thought someone might know of one or someone i can call.

Google and ebay are your friends. The quick way to go aound the world and check out who is selling what. My Safari was never sold in North America but I have no problems finding stuff on ebay and from other sellers. Helps if you speak another language or two. Wikipedia is always a good start: Toyota Stout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The try ebay.com and search world wide. There are a few hits there. Next give ebay UK and Ebay Australia a go. Some don't list that they sell world wide but will sell to certain countries. Good luck.

1967ToyotaStout_02USA.jpg

First, search here, there are some good threads on Stouts.

Next, go to Toyota Owners and Restorers Club they've got the only active Stout Forum.

:beer:

ok i will try all those things. thanks for all the help
that is one sick stout.

I ride by a Stout every other week or so on my workout ride. It was for sale for $500 all summer and the guy selling it moved - dunno if he sold it or not. He also had a Nissan Patrol for sale.

DougM

I think it was either $500 or $700. It was dark green and looked solid and complete.

DougM

there are 2 of 'em in a local wrecking yard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom