Wanted Toyota Solid front Axle 8" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a 79-85 Toyota Solid front axle 8" 4:13 4:30, doing a SAS on 01 Taco, seems to be a needle in a haystack , located in Valliant, OK

Last edited:
There’s a guy on Craigslist located in NC I believe that has some. I’ll try to find the info. I know it’s a little far from you but like you said a needle in a haystack.

Contact MEO in Tulsa. They might have one. Also Elite Auto Repair in Muskogee.

Welcome! So I found one on Craigslist but it’s someone else and he’s asking $650 for it. I have his number if you want it. I’ll also try to find the other guys info. I believe he wanted $400 for a solid front axle. I’ll keep you posted.

Welcome! So I found one on Craigslist but it’s someone else and he’s asking $650 for it. I have his number if you want it. I’ll also try to find the other guys info. I believe he wanted $400 for a solid front axle. I’ll keep you posted.
Cool! Yea how close is it? 😬

EAA727EF-5448-4FD1-B0F8-BDE2F8054CF7.png
68B92999-88B1-473D-907E-D284E316B8DF.png

The bottom one is the one that is asking $650 for it. The other I believe is the one that I believe he said $400 for a front solid axle. It’s been a few months ago since I talked to the individual in the first picture. I believe it’s the same guy because I recognized the truck that’s posted. He just had changed his ad some because I don’t remember anything about the other Toyota vehicles in his add. I also tried calling him but his voice mail was full.
Let me know what I can do to help you out.

Cimarron

The bottom one is the one that is asking $650 for it. The other I believe is the one that I believe he said $400 for a front solid axle. It’s been a few months ago since I talked to the individual in the first picture. I believe it’s the same guy because I recognized the truck that’s posted. He just had changed his ad some because I don’t remember anything about the other Toyota vehicles in his add. I also tried calling him but his voice mail was full.
Let me know what I can do to help you out.

Cimarron
Man, i appreciate your help...is that first ad Greenville, TX do you know? i may give him a call tmrw

NP! They are actually both in North Carolina. I know it’s a long ways. It’s just an option if you can find anyone close to you.
The individual that wants $650 said he’s welling to ship.

NP! They are actually both in North Carolina. I know it’s a long ways. It’s just an option if you can find anyone close to you.
The individual that wants $650 said he’s welling to ship.
oh ok gotcha, yeah i wouldnt be against freighting one here, and thats the top ad Don?

Don is the one I spoke to about a month ago or so. I believe it’s the same guy I spoke to anyhow. If it was him or whoever it was they wanted around $400 I believe. I just remember it was a lot better price than I thought it would be considering how expensive they are getting.
The other post is the one that’s asking $650 for the axle.

Don is the one I spoke to about a month ago or so. I believe it’s the same guy I spoke to anyhow. If it was him or whoever it was they wanted around $400 I believe. I just remember it was a lot better price than I thought it would be considering how expensive they are getting.
The other post is the one that’s asking $650 for the axle.
yea no joke, im gonna talk to my mechanic tmrw and see what he thinks, hes been looking as well lol, ill try to call these guys in the morning, thank you again man, if ya come across any closer shoot me a message :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom