Toyota SJC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
Just an fyi for south OC folks.

Toyota of San Juan Capistrano (formerly Family Toyota) has a sign up that their parts and service departments are now open Sunday so anyone desparate for a part on Sunday can give them a try. Don't get your hopes up to much. Went looking for a thermostat for the cruiser several months ago and they didn't have them in stock. Kind of a routine part if you ask me.

No affiliation, was just driving by this weekend and noticed the banner.

This dealership SUCKS. Sunday parts won't save them.

They've always been fair to me on the service side, but purchasing a simple no haggle cash payment Scion has been a royal pain in the ass twice. Only go back for convenience and keeping tax dollars local since there's no haggling on Scion's. Over 3 hours twice for a simple cash purchase! We did an entire deal including financing for :princess: 350Z at Power Nissan in Irvine in less than 2 hours.

I know you didn't purchase your FJ from them because of their arrogance IIRC. What else?

BTW - I'll always purchase my OEM parts from Dan. I merely posted this in case of a Sunday emergency.

They've always been fair to me on the service side, but purchasing a simple no haggle cash payment Scion has been a royal pain in the ass twice. Only go back for convenience and keeping tax dollars local since there's no haggling on Scion's. Over 3 hours twice for a simple cash purchase! We did an entire deal including financing for :princess: 350Z at Power Nissan in Irvine in less than 2 hours.

Toyota Rancho Santa Margarita isn't that far away and they are awesome. My buddy is the assistant service manager there and he has worked in service departments all of his adult life and swore he would never work at a corporation owned dealer. When he found out it was owned by Penske he almost walked out of his interview but loves it now. He says they put a huge priority on customer service whatever department doesn't matter. He loves working there and says they treat their employees very well. FWIW.

I agree with you on keeping the tax dollars local, as long as it doesn't cost you a ton of money that is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom