Toyota shop for 200 suspension work (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After a long line of LCs (6) including a beloved 60 I drive daily, Mr. Toyota has forced my hand into the purchase of a 21 200, didn't really want to do it at this moment but it was now or never if you want to own all the dents and scratches yourself.

The market contracted rapidly and profoundly, and I found the unit I was looking for in Chandler (I live in the midwest).

I'm looking for advice on a shop that knows and understands 200s to do a suspension upgrade before I pick it up and leave the area (Bilstein).

Any recommendations in your area would be appreciated, many thanks

We would love to help you out at Avid Cruisers. Feel free to message me if you would like.

The crew at Avid (as mentioned above) are the most highly recommended shop on this forum, you can't go wrong with them. I've only ever had direct communication with Brandon but wont hesitate to recommend them myself.

The crew at Avid (as mentioned above) are the most highly recommended shop on this forum, you can't go wrong with them. I've only ever had direct communication with Brandon but wont hesitate to recommend them myself.
A strong recommendation and greatly appreciated.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom