For Sale Toyota Scion Pioneer T1814 PT546-00100 MINT US/IN (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling a MINT Scion Pioneer DEH-M9097ZT Toyota P/N is PT546-00100. It was manufactured in 2009 and was available in 2008-2012 TC, XB and XA Scions.

This is a Scion radio, so the width is wider than the stock bezel on the 80 series. Trimming required. This utilizes the two gray plugs on the harness, so you'll have to disconnect your amps. It has inputs for the AUX/USB cable, IPOD controls and BT functionality. What I especially liked about it was the display characters are white. The dial LEDs are still orange however. The CD player works and plays AAC, MP3, etc....the display is scratch free. It has rear RCA outputs for an external amplifier for a subwoofer. It has lots of cool features.

You can buy a USB cable off Ebay that should work for about $11:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUX-USB-Cab...&fits=Make:Toyota&hash=item3390c46024&vxp=mtr

It's an awesome unit, but I went with a touchscreen JVC DVD instead.

Looking to get $60 shipped to the continental U.S.
20150312_181712.jpg
20150312_182042.jpg
20150312_182057.jpg
20150312_182210.jpg
20150312_182232.jpg

Is this a plug & play in a '97 LX450?

If you have the Nakamichi (that was in the fancy rides right?), I'm not sure. If you have the Toyota radio then yes, just have to trim the bezel. Use the gray plugs on the harness and unplug your factory amps. Of course if you want Bluetooth, Ipod or USB, you will have to get the harnesses.

If you just want a badass Toyota head unit that will play burned MP3 CDs and plugs right in, this works.

If you have a Nakimichi, send me a picture of the back and I'll tell you if it will work.

Last edited:
Doesn't appear to be difficult but does require parts and labor beyond plug and play for the LX.

that cable appears to have the incorrect plug for the headunit. I used a usb cable I had laying around and soldered it to the board it works great! full iPod control and charges my 7th gen iPod nano with the lightning cable.) LINK instructions on post #6
I have this same HU in my 91 and I love it.
GLWS

Last edited:
I have not tried the Ebay plug so thanks for the info!

Bump and price drop to $55 shipped. This is a steal.

Bump and price drop to $50 shipped to U.S.

Bump to the top for a great seller.
I bought the 95-97 80 stock radio from him and just got it today. The radio looks brand new. It was in a thorough protective packaging to insure a safe journey and fast shipping to my PO Box. If I wasn't a stickler in keeping my interior stock looking, I would definitely buy this Scion from him. Included shipping - it is a steal. Thanks for the transaction.

JA

Thanks for the bump and glad the radio made it to you in good shape!

It's on Ebay for $50 shipped. Last price drop for Mud members to $45 shipped.

pm sent

Sold! Thanks!

Got the HU, plug and play, works like a freaking charm SOO much better on the ears. Thanks again!

You're welcome - glad it worked out and made it to you safely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom