toyota prado 3 doors 3.4 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi all does anyone knows or as pics of a 3 door prado with a v6 3.4l ? or know the country that they came out

I havent seen or heard of a 3 door prado coming with a 3.4l v6 from factory. They all came with a 2.7L engine. Some one correct me if I am wrong.

Hi!!
This is the V6 3.4l engine of my 3 door PRADO!
1.jpg
2.jpg

Hi!!
This is the V6 3.4l engine of my 3 door PRADO!

where are you dude .. or more important where do you buy this ..! coz it must fly with this engine ..

I edited my profile.
I am in (poor) Athens Greece.
I wouldn't say it flies!

I havent seen or heard of a 3 door prado coming with a 3.4l v6 from factory. They all came with a 2.7L engine. Some one correct me if I am wrong.

They have them in Europe Frank. I'm sure Japan and Australia got them too.

I bet that 3 door 3.4L Prado is very quick...!!! Just like the machito with the 4.5L...

Hello FloridaFJ80!! You are wrong je je!! There is a 90 Prado 3 door version with 3.4 engine and and other engine versions. Check the following link, is a beauty with a 3.4 engine: TOYOTA PRADO 1996 | LombroniAutos.cl | Cesar Lombroni | Importación directa desde Japon | Venta | Automoviles | Camionetas | Todo Terreno | Camiones | Punta Arenas | Patagonia | Check this others links: Toyota Land Cruiser serie KZJ - Índice de subforos KDJoteros.com • Página principal land cruiser 90 Saludos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom