TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DSC00587.JPG

My hatred of all things white is being dealt with. I was gonna sell the tent but decided to give it one more go. I will replace no-see-um netting this winter.

247D4A05-7CC1-4D41-87D1-C7E48B876295.jpeg

A24772BE-F67C-457D-AAE1-9635DB3958EC.jpeg

36CE8166-FA68-4D54-AAFF-C142F72207AB.jpeg

I like it, but it looked better white 🤣

BLM

They are both really good. Get the transom bracing, both sides. Bottom armour too. The strihz has a better transom (self bailing) but you can run the solar without the plug so same thing. I’m not Russian either nor can translate. The improrting thing was pretty easy. Wiring money was a gamble we dedided was worth it and could afford the gamble. Have had the strihz since April. Lots of tips and packed out a moose with it. No pool toy. Solar too. Either will be awesome and they run so shallow and slow with no mass behind them. Very impressive boats. Hope that helps.
Since we are on the topic. What model is your boat? I in fact work with a Russian. So any links I can
get translated. It’s 15’ or 4 m?

The boat currently own is a Strihz, translation is swift. Mine is a 420, 4.2 meters or 13’9. For power it’s running a Yamaha 40/30 jet drive the shoe is Teflon. I ordered the boat with transom bracing and extra bottom protection. It’s been really good. Easy on fuel, doesn’t require constant airing up. For example one week of hunting in late September/October we used the boat every day for 6 days to get to 2 different hunt locations and we used 11 liters of gas. Didn’t ad air once and it sat in the river the whole week. I also had a solar jet in the same size (Russian competitor) it was also very good and would be a great choice as well. A guy should order a boat with all the transom bracing and bottom protection. We bought them
Through Instagram messenger. I’m not a social media guy so my friend took care of that.
The solar dealer for Canada is in Prince George, I think it’s NR motor sports. Dont quote me on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom