TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

90C6A2D1-0044-4312-BD1C-87F25D6A95DF.jpeg

Here is the future.. I couldn’t tell wtf the manufacturer was so it could be a Toyota for all I know. The first cab over electric delivery truck I have seen.
CF5996A2-A92A-4BC2-B188-0CCCE964A3CD.jpeg

397F91FF-E9D1-4CF5-81BA-CD00F88722E6.jpeg

Here is the future.. I couldn’t tell wtf the manufacturer was so it could be a Toyota for all I know. The first cab over electric delivery truck I have seen.
View attachment 1887826
View attachment 1887825

Now someone take all that gear and put it in a cruiser... :)

That's really cool, thanks for the pictures. Is that a prototype or an actually delivery truck?

I wonder how things would work out if the battery packs of that truck were t-boned?

Motor looks liquid cooled....so much for getting rid of a radiator/coolant.

Now someone take all that gear and put it in a cruiser... :)

That's really cool, thanks for the pictures. Is that a prototype or an actually delivery truck?

I wonder how things would work out if the battery packs of that truck were t-boned?

I’m not sure but I believe its being delivered to the new owner. It has yet to be fitted with a deck or box I found it in a hotel parking lot, I checked the hotel bar but couldn’t find the owner to grill.

Yeah I was thinking the same about the batteries that is not an ideal spot for them. Most electric prototypes I have seen have the batteries in between the frame. Hopefully they have tested that but probably not. I found out recently that my work vans have not been crash test rated. they are sold as commercial vehicles and don’t have to be.

Where can I get a kit to convert my rig... have to wonder what the range would be.

With electric vehicles at this point range is limited buy how much weight of batteries you want to carry. I wouldn’t be surprised if the two battery packs on that truck weighed as much as a small car.

Creepy stalker day in Victoria. Saw the red 60 in Sidney. The blue one in Duncan, fishing rod holder?

5DFBD960-72A0-4964-A033-A1368C15BEB9.jpeg
169F59BD-23A5-423C-8C2A-43E98E24152F.jpeg
B98DC7BC-4CD1-471C-BB38-B7C895517A03.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom