Wanted Toyota Part No.:69249-90300 PAD, BACK DOOR OUTSIDE HANDLE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sacramento, CA
I am looking for :
Toyota Part No.:69249-90300
PAD, BACK DOOR OUTSIDE HANDLE
It seems like my hand if wables a bit because of the absence of this pad

Sacramento, CA
I am looking for :
Toyota Part No.:69249-90300
PAD, BACK DOOR OUTSIDE HANDLE
It seems like my hand if wables a bit because of the absence of this pad

can you post a photo of this pad please

and

give me the year span range it was used ?

ill check my oem pads bin ........

ok ,

but this is a part # , not a call out # ?

i am not sure exactly what it even is ?

all i know is have a huge crate of land cruiser pads , grommets , and cushions , bumpers etc ..........

ill post a parts diagram m

you or the OP can idenify for me , then i can check stock

thanks Mr. Eagle :)

can you post a photo of this pad please

and

give me the year span range it was used ?

ill check my oem pads bin ........

ok , Survey Says : call out # 69249 Lower rh corner w/ outer handle ......:cool:

maybe 🤣

1601709950432.png

@ToyotaMatt all I did was put the part number into the parts reference search on ToyoDIY and that's the years and models it came up with (Canadian and US models only if that matters). I know nothing further than that.

ok

we will let the thread poster , provide more tech when he can ?

thanks for your help :idea:

I don't have any info on this grommet/pad for the outer ambulance door handle. All I know is the handle has a bit of wobble too It and it is metal to metal, which makes no sense. There should be a pad to cushion between body and handle. I could make one, but it is not just the pad, I think the rear handle would be much more tight if it had a bushing like what is used on the door pins.

I don't have any info on this grommet/pad for the outer ambulance door handle. All I know is the handle has a bit of wobble too It and it is metal to metal, which makes no sense. There should be a pad to cushion between body and handle. I could make one, but it is not just the pad, I think the rear handle would be much more tight if it had a bushing like what is used on the door pins.

would a NYLON clear Plastic round TOP HAT shape with a lip on one side looking part sound right ?

Well yes, but that is what the pin grommets look like. It would have to fit the handle and be pretty thin. That would be a hardware store item probably. Really would like to find this oem Pad.

@milevsky On earlier models there was a pad/washer/grommet at that location listed as 90202-12086. It would seem that some type of plastic/nylon thin washer placed there would limit the metal-to-metal rubbing from the outer handle, even if the original part replacements are NLA.

Wear being what it is, I would try different thicknesses/combinations added to the handle to snug-up its operation--just not enough to keep it from binding.

I just split a rubber grommet in half (through the center of the groove. put thin nylon washer on both sides of it. Saving the second half of the grommet for when I need to replace it.

D64AAB93-E72D-4179-86A3-5CBD7691466B.jpeg

D5292C0B-3251-476C-9660-80A34F7687CB.jpeg

93E666AB-0476-4473-87E7-3A09145D8D61.jpeg

16125EE4-1E32-40DE-8921-4A28CAE44CF3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom