Toyota Overalls -NEW IN BOX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jomama

Lucideye
Threads
Bought a pair of these toyota overalls that can be seen here.
http://www.automotiveworkwear.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=AW&Category_Code=TOY

In the size selection it lists a Large-36-

I assumed that was waiste size.
:whoops: :slap: :doh:

Seems its something called a jacket size (shows how much I wear suits)
And its far too small for me.

Any of you slight of build that are interested in these nice heavy weight cloth overalls? I had a name tag put on them which is why this company wont let me exchange them, but its on a tag, not embroidered, and I'm taking the tag off and keeping it. The stiching holding on the tag is a single thread, I don't think it will be noticable that it was even there.

$30.00 and that will cover shipping

Bump....

Come on this has to fit someone. :-\

Make a reasonable offer and there yours, I'd like to cover some of the cost of replacing them.

:cheers:

i will go check my suits when i get home and see. expect a post or a PM from me tonight.............i mean 30 bucks i cant go wrong and i got short man syndrome soooooo :-[ :cheers:

sooooo, I am assuming that this would not fit someone w/suit jacket size 41/42? I can't seem to find a set of cover-alls localy.

[quote author=xumFJ40 link=board=5;threadid=9406;start=msg83885#msg83885 date=1073119227]
sooooo, I am assuming that this would not fit someone w/suit jacket size 41/42? I can't seem to find a set of cover-alls localy.

[/quote]

I would say no they won't fit you. The height seems about right, I'm 5'9, but the around the shoulders/chest is way too small, leg circumferance is a little small for me as well, but not as off as the chest size. I believe the 36 measurement gets taken around the chest thru the armpits.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom