Toyota OEM rear cargo liner? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WarDamnEagle

SILVER Star
Threads
I was perusing a German website for diesel Landcruisers when I saw this photo of the back of a 1997 80 for sale. Just thought I would post the photo.
80 cargo liner.jpg

where can i get one????

That's a Husky liner on steroids! You could spill an oil drum back there.

where can i get one????

You can buy that one. It's in the back of a 97 diesel 80 with a manual transmission. Looked pretty nice, forget how many miles. Asking price was €11000. Too bad you can't legally import it into the US! Btw, it had lockers as well. I think they all did in Europe but I'm not positive about that.

Now where can you buy one that isn't attached to a used 80? No clue but I'd like to know. Maybe the Parts Shaman can shed some light on the subject.

i might be wrong but is it possible that its a truck liner cut down to fit? it looks like it may extend a little too far? :hmm:

ooops just noticed it curled up at the end. my idea is out the window.

That cargo mat is sweet. Personally, I'd like to find a source for that nice low profile, subtle, inconspicuous hitch mount...

Yes, that's a mortuary special or also known as the Vegas special!;)

There was something like that as a factory option in Japan, except with a better/cleaner fit.

But the last time I checked, it was no longer available.

That would be sweet to have when you are hauling dead critters in the back.
How many accesories are out there that we dont know about?????
I just found out about the ladder yesterday that clips on to the oem roof steps. I am hunting that right now. Or at least a picture from the UN guy who had it on his 80.

I have one in my UK car, not unnusual to find them over here. Not sure it goes up quite as high as the one shown, but's it's close. Will do a piccy when I get a chance.

Funny thing is I need to flog mine somewhen (I want to use the rear seats for the kids as I do in my other cruiser, and the load liner precludes this) - I don't think you guys would like the shipping charges though, and for sure it'd get broken into 20 pieces en route....

Well I just happen to live in Manchester most of the time... :D
LOL - they're not too hard to find over here - ebay is your friend ! I'd guess sellers wouldn't want to ship though (too large / fragile), so it would have to be local to you...

It's stashed somewhere in my garage. I don't remember seeing a part #, but it had "Toyota" and "Land Cruiser" molded into it and it was colour matched to my interior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom