Toyota OEM rear cargo liner? (1 Viewer)

I was perusing a German website for diesel Landcruisers when I saw this photo of the back of a 1997 80 for sale. Just thought I would post the photo.
80 cargo liner.jpg

where can i get one????
You can buy that one. It's in the back of a 97 diesel 80 with a manual transmission. Looked pretty nice, forget how many miles. Asking price was €11000. Too bad you can't legally import it into the US! Btw, it had lockers as well. I think they all did in Europe but I'm not positive about that.

Now where can you buy one that isn't attached to a used 80? No clue but I'd like to know. Maybe the Parts Shaman can shed some light on the subject.

i might be wrong but is it possible that its a truck liner cut down to fit? it looks like it may extend a little too far? :hmm:

Flank

American by Birth, Texan by the grace of God.

That cargo mat is sweet. Personally, I'd like to find a source for that nice low profile, subtle, inconspicuous hitch mount...

mot

There was something like that as a factory option in Japan, except with a better/cleaner fit.

But the last time I checked, it was no longer available.

That would be sweet to have when you are hauling dead critters in the back.
How many accesories are out there that we dont know about?????
I just found out about the ladder yesterday that clips on to the oem roof steps. I am hunting that right now. Or at least a picture from the UN guy who had it on his 80.

I have one in my UK car, not unnusual to find them over here. Not sure it goes up quite as high as the one shown, but's it's close. Will do a piccy when I get a chance.

Funny thing is I need to flog mine somewhen (I want to use the rear seats for the kids as I do in my other cruiser, and the load liner precludes this) - I don't think you guys would like the shipping charges though, and for sure it'd get broken into 20 pieces en route....

It's stashed somewhere in my garage. I don't remember seeing a part #, but it had "Toyota" and "Land Cruiser" molded into it and it was colour matched to my interior.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom