Toyota OEM parts supplier (AZ) Riverview Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@murf Do you guys have any OEM FJ40 4wheel drive emblems in stock? If so how much are they?

Thanks for the Barrett Jackson tickets @murf! The kids and I had a blast!
71E9A49F-29FE-4F69-927A-4BFCCFECEB9D.jpeg

B834CFDB-B151-4214-8CD4-22228962E59C.jpeg
0E967E73-FB7E-4BF3-A3CC-CE5EC41A0F8B.jpeg

@murf Do you guys have any OEM FJ40 4wheel drive emblems in stock? If so how much are they?

not in stock but can have one tomorrow. CSC price $56 and some change plus tax

@murf I was about to place an order through the CBT website but then realized that there are now two CBT parts websites. Even more confusing is that there is a price difference between the two sites for the exact same parts, despite both sites being CBT o_O . Also, I read earlier in this thread that MUD/CSC members may get a slight discount through CBT. Any details on that? Thanks for providing any clarification that you can regarding which website to order from. I'm tempted to order through the original parts.camelbacktoyota.com site instead of the new partsfactor.camelbacktoyota.com site to save $8, but then I thought that my money may disappear and nobody at CBT will get my order!

parts.camelbacktoyota.com

Parts_Camelback.jpg

partsfactory.camelback.toyota.com

Toyota_Parts_factory.jpg

@murf I was about to place an order through the CBT website but then realized that there are now two CBT parts websites. Even more confusing is that there is a price difference between the two sites for the exact same parts, despite both sites being CBT o_O . Also, I read earlier in this thread that MUD/CSC members may get a slight discount through CBT. Any details on that? Thanks for providing any clarification that you can regarding which website to order from. I'm tempted to order through the original parts.camelbacktoyota.com site instead of the new partsfactor.camelbacktoyota.com site to save $8, but then I thought that my money may disappear and nobody at CBT will get my order!

parts.camelbacktoyota.com

partsfactory.camelback.toyota.com

Here is a download for free you can check out. As far as parts questions, you will get great service if you call CBT parts, tell them your in the Land Cruiser club and they will get you the correct pricing.

Thanks Funner ~

JunkCsr89: The answer from the parts director here at CBT is that they are transitioning:

We do have two, pricing should be the same. Starting middle of September parts.camelbacktoyota.com will be redirected to https://partsfactory.camelbacktoyota.com/

We are getting rid of the other website.

So you can go to either website but soon it will all be one.

>So use either website for now. there might be some slight differences during the transition. Like Funner said , a lot of the club folks call
Jorge @ 602-200-5529 or Ritchie @ 602-532-4460

Thanks, Eric Murphy

Thanks Funner ~

JunkCsr89: The answer from the parts director here at CBT is that they are transitioning:

We do have two, pricing should be the same. Starting middle of September parts.camelbacktoyota.com will be redirected to https://partsfactory.camelbacktoyota.com/

We are getting rid of the other website.

So you can go to either website but soon it will all be one.

>So use either website for now. there might be some slight differences during the transition. Like Funner said , a lot of the club folks call
Jorge @ 602-200-5529 or Ritchie @ 602-532-4460

Thanks, Eric Murphy

Thanks for the clarification @murf and @Funner. I’ve been buying parts from CBT for nearly a decade simply because prices were always great, and will continue to do so, but certainly any little bit of discount would help in the long run. Also, thanks for passing along the FSM, @Funner. I actually downloaded it a few weeks ago from another thread on here.

When did they start the $9 will call fee? Does that apply to CSC members if we call in for parts? There appeared to be a bigger discount purchasing through the web portal than calling or direct parts counter purchases.

When did they start the $9 will call fee? Does that apply to CSC members if we call in for parts? There appeared to be a bigger discount purchasing through the web portal than calling or direct parts counter purchases.

**THIS IS IMPORTANT** Make sure when you call in that you were told that club members have the call/handling fee waived**** they have to manually do it and Gary the parts manager assured me that this would happen but I still realize that the parts person may need to be reminded to take it off!

**THIS IS IMPORTANT** Make sure when you call in that you were told that club members have the call/handling fee waived**** they have to manually do it and Gary the parts manager assured me that this would happen but I still realize that the parts person may need to be reminded to take it off!

Good to know. Thanks, @murf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom