SOLD TOYOTA MOTORS vintage tool lot for sale OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lp2k

Had a couple of drinks.. saw a couple of things
Threads
Hey everyone, selling off some extra tools I don’t need to horde anymore and to help fellow cruiser guys complete a in-car tool box. I’m in West Orlando, Florida if you want to meet local to pick it up.

All are stamped TOYOTA MOTORS, early stuff.

Great add to the green tool boxes or the canvas bags. 8mm is good for the headlights and the swivel always comes in handy.

4 pieces
  1. 12 inch long 3/8 extension
  2. 3/8 sliding spanner
  3. 3/8 swivel joint
  4. 8mm Toyota screwdriver
price is $75 OBO shipped. Shipping usps is alone $10 which I’m taking out of the asking price so please be considerate of that.

paypal friends n family ONLY or Zelle. I prefer Zelle. I’ve sold on mud with no issues ever. I ship pretty fast. Thanks,

05F75A7D-C5C4-45DF-8422-6889F1DD866F.jpeg

Last edited:
You have an FJ40 in Gotha? I am Winter Garden. I have not seen it.
Hey everyone, selling off some extra tools I don’t need to horde anymore. I’m in Orlando Florida. All are stamped TOYOTA MOTORS. Great add to the green tool boxes or the canvas bags. 8mm is good for the headlights and the swivel always comes in handy.

4 pieces
  1. 12 inch long 3/8 extension
  2. 3/8 sliding spanner
  3. 3/8 swivel joint
  4. 8mm Toyota screwdriver
price is $75 shipped. Shipping usps is alone $10 which I’m taking out of the asking price.

paypal friends n family ONLY or Zelle. I prefer Zelle. I’ve sold on mud with no issues ever. I ship pretty fast. Thanks,

open to offers (any) I want to see this go to a good home to someone who needs it for their box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom