Toyota Motor Tool Box (1 Viewer)

Website
www.yankeetoys.org
Let the bidding commence!. I put my max bid in and didnt hit reserve. I know the guy paid $250 for it. He told me :) I'll bet his reserve is around that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4623944528&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

d3_1_b.JPG

Too bad he re-painted it :(

LOL... Go higher we could use some reproduction boxes. I'd put my canvas kit in a metal box to protect it even further :D

Exiled won mine for me when I was out of town, original color, less dents than this one, nice, from PA for $170 and that was 2001 or so.

canvas tool roll won't fit, it's not very big and the shelf keeps the insides smaller still.

oe color is super dark green (almost black)- kinda cool. I keep photo and stuff inside far too hard to come by to abuse.

rick

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Do you think that green was the same color used on the distributor / starter / generator?

Hey, I got one of those from Marv for Christmas. I just blasted it, and am taking it to the powdercoater. This one was black, or at least I thought it was black. It's pretty worked though, there was lots o' rust and now there's some drainage holes in the back.

Last edited:
Just an idea. But I have a pintless dent removal guy that I use and he could get most of those dents out. His work is like magic, he works the metal from the front and back with a nylon pencil and soft hammer. His eye is remarkable and does a perfect job every time for me. These guys are in every large area and work onsite at most dealers on "Auto Row". call your local Toyota dealer and ask the service manager who they use for dent removal and give him a call.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Land Cruiser Junky said:
Hey, I got one of those from Marv for Christmas. I just blasted it, and am taking it to the powdercoater. This one was black.

Gene, you know how to rub it in don't you? ;p

Mike, not to discourage you, but I do believe the roll was stock for the 25, at least that's what shows in the parts books. But the box is cool........:D

Do You Guys Really Need One Of These To Make Repros?

Website
www.yankeetoys.org
I think the pricing would be way too high. Its one thing to make one part, but to make an entire product would be $$$. I really doubt there is that much interest in em. Now if we found an existing tool box to have the stamping put into, then that may be a possibility.

Hi all,

Sorry for the crosspost, but I just happend to find one of these, Details here.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=87108

I thought it was for the FJ40, but apparently it's for a 25. Can anyone give me more information about this? What years were they used, what was originally supposed to be in them? Did these come stock with the FJ25 or was it an option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom