Toyota Matt's Plug for hole under fuel tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Helipilot

SILVER Star
Threads
Just received the new plugs designed as a replacement for the OEM plugs for the hole under the fuel tank to access the tank drain bolt. It fits perfectly and is an answer for my long search for this plug. Hats off to Matt!!!

This thread is worthless with out pics...........Sooooo, here we go. Just received it in the mail yesterday and installed it last night. Nice job and a prefect fit, many Thanks @ToyotaMatt

IMG_5753.jpg

How are y‘all acquiring these?

Gracias. “Opening soon.”

Fully Stocked for the Holiday's

note : any outstanding orders for 90950-01102-R as of 11/12/19

✈ will be processed and taken to post office this afternoon ✈

Thank you VERY much for the Kind Feedback & Support !

:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSCN0900.JPG
DSCN0901.JPG
DSCN0902.JPG
DSCN0903.JPG

on a related Note :

90950-01164-R , COVER SUB. ASSY , HOLE

( Fuel Tank Cover , Sending Unit Access Hole / Cover Plug )

Has Completed production and Should Be Available in about a a week or so .....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fule Tank and Tube #2.png

Last edited:
I’ve still got the top cover... but I never knew the bottom had a plug. ;)
Makes sense there would be a plug there... next thing you’re going to tell me is that there were plugs in the footwell drain holes. So how is the water going to get out when it rains?

Makes sense there would be a plug there... next thing you’re going to tell me is that there were plugs in the footwell drain holes. So how is the water going to get out when it rains?

Im Currently Working on The Drivers and Passenger Sides Front Floor Pan Drain Hole Grommet 's

Im Currently Working on The Drivers and Passenger Sides Front Floor Pan Drain Hole Grommet 's

@GA Architect

@Living in the Past

@mrboatman

i don't like making Deadline Promises on Any Reproduction Parts because so many things can go wrong

outside your control you know ?

, especially around the Holidays ,

but if everything still if flowing like HOT MOBILE 1 ,

then the Holidays will Be seeing alot of Rubber EPDM Hershey Kiss Looking floor plugs in folks

stockings ...:santa:

90950-01187jpg.image.640x433  Copy #1 .jpg

Fully Stocked for the Holiday's

note : any outstanding orders for 90950-01102-R as of 11/12/19

✈ will be processed and taken to post office this afternoon ✈

Thank you VERY much for the Kind Feedback & Support !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 2131616View attachment 2131618View attachment 2131619View attachment 2131620

At a random glance it looks like handouts at a safe sex class. Sorry...

@GA Architect

@Living in the Past

@mrboatman

i don't like making Deadline Promises on Any Reproduction Parts because so many things can go wrong

outside your control you know ?

, especially around the Holidays ,

but if everything still if flowing like HOT MOBILE 1 ,

then the Holidays will Be seeing alot of Rubber EPDM Hershey Kiss Looking floor plugs in folks

stockings ...:santa:

Checking in to see if these floor plugs ever came to market. If so, I could use two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom