Toyota light switch for off-road lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an OEM light switch I'd like to use to switch on my off-road lights. I'd like to get a plug for the back of it but don't know how to find one. Also I don't know how to find a wiring diagram of what the pins on the back correspond to. The lights on it are also amber, I'd like to make them green to match the interior lights.

Any ideas?

IMG_7595.JPG

IMG_7596.JPG

IMG_7597.JPG

IMG_7598.JPG

Slee has those light bulbs, or did. Also easy for Toyota to look em up in parts dept. Same with harness.

Last edited:
Slee has those light bulbs, or did. Also easy for Toyota to look em up in parts dept. Same with harness.

i barely trust my local Toyota parts department to order the correct part when I give them the part number. I'd have better luck to order this online.

Tried the part number for the wire harness and only results I got were some posts on FJ cruiser forums and you post that you linked, and a Russian site.

Edit: found a switch harness for $25. I just need the plug... if that's available separate from the whole harness.

When I bought the switch it came as a kit with pigtail harness. EDIT I was thinking of another switch. The two part numbers referenced on TLCFAQ are correct (I verified my invoice). It may be available as a plug as its standard for a variety of switches. Look in the FJ cruiser FSM there will be a section on plugs.

reference image: TLC FAQ • View topic - RobRed's 2000 UZJ 100 Land Cruiser (Uber LC)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom