Toyota/Lexus Door Lock Actuator Group Buy NEW!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jonharis

Adventure Imports
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I've decided to help out the fellow mudders here and offer a semi-permanent group buy. I've ordered a large qty of Mabuchi FC-280PT-22125 Motors and will be selling them to the US Customers. This comes as a result of a significant response to Topoguides recent thread. I spoke to Topo and he stated that he was not planning on re-ordering.

Here is his original thread.

Here is a great thread containing everything you need to know to replace your actuators.

The main point is that you will be saving hundreds of $$$s doing it yourself.

...and everything you could ever want to know about removing a door here.

These are the correct motors with the brass collar. You can find them on e-bay for $8 to $12 shipped (with collar) usually.

Works with:
1998-2007 100 Series Land Cruiser, 2003 and newer may require minor shaft mod.
1998-2007 100 Series LX470, 2003 and newer may require minor shaft mod.
1990-1997 80 Series Requires Modification
2001-2007 Sequoia
2007+ FJ Cruiser
Other late model Toyota/Lexus makes?

Motor.jpg

Note: This diagram shows all of the dimensions but not the collar. The motor has the brass collar like above.
Motor Diagram.gif

Here is the breakdown on pricing:bounce:

• I am going to require a minimum order of 2 on this to help me cover shipping/packing cost. Even if you have only one bad actuator you will want a spare. It's only a matter of time before another one goes out.

• [*] The actuators are $7.00ea SHIPPED with a minimum purchase of 2.

• Payment will be via PayPal to my email address at the time of your order.

PM me with your desired quantity! You can also email me at jonharis at hotmail dot com.

I also Ship Internationally, PM me for a quote!
Motor.jpg
Motor Diagram.gif

Last edited:
2 for me, please. BTW, these work on Sequoia's, too.
Thanks for the offer.

I'll take 5.

2 for me, please. BTW, these work on Sequoia's, too.
Thanks for the offer.

Thanks for the info, I think this is a pretty generic actuator that will work in most Toyota/Lexus vehicles. I of course can not make any guarantees that it will work on your 1998 corolla and will not give a refund for improper application. :flipoff2:

Any ideas of whether or not these work on the 80s as well? I am just trying to figure on my total count. Thanks.

^^^ Someone on the other thread said that the 80series motor does not have the collar. I assume that someone good with a dremmel could make it work but I have not seen an actual 80 motor to be sure. You can always try some on your 100 and one on your 80 and report back.

Edit: It looks like you can remove the collar. I'm just not sure if the connectors are identical. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/3121870-post134.html I'll start a list in the first thread stating what vehicles it works in for sure. Please feel free to give input if you have used this motor in another vehicle, year, series.

Last edited:
Good work, thanks. I see you already have me down so just PM for payment when ready.

jgray said:
May as well put me in for 5 too...

Added. Spoke to the rep today. The order has shipped! I should receive the shipment in 7-10 business days.

too late to join?:bang:

you should get power window motors too!

Never to late. As I said, I'm going to try to make these available long term. PM me the manufacturer/part number and I'll see if I can get them. I know there is not as high of a demand but might be able to make it work.

Hey flood, SkyKing1, Did you guys join just for the buy??? :D

Never to late. As I said, I'm going to try to make these available long term. PM me the manufacturer/part number and I'll see if I can get them. I know there is not as high of a demand but might be able to make it work.

Hey flood, SkyKing1, Did you guys join just for the buy??? :D

I'll look for it!

First people join for the projector group buy, now this! haha

I posted a link back to this thread in the 80's section for anyone who either needs it now or later and finds it during a "search-fest".

Last edited:
I'll take two. If it helps with shipping logistics, I'm in Denver and you could send mine along with Loud. PM me the paypal details and I'll get you the funds. Thanks for doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom