Toyota Landcruiser PZJ70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dear Friends, I had import the Toyota land cruiser PZJ70 5cylinder Engine 1PZ 3469cc. But it’s not running smoothly. Its injection pump is not ok. Any friend, provide me the injection pump OEM number or Head Rooter Numbers. I want also change its injection nozzles. So, also give me its numbers. And my friend, my friend please look it the pictures tell me how’s that its? Its non turbo.

And also tell me original size of tire.

Please reply me direct to my e-mail. kissandiesel@gmail.com

Mr. Ahtesham Arshad

+92-3216960457

Dear Friends, I had import the Toyota land cruiser PZJ70 5cylinder Engine 1PZ 3469cc. But it’s not running smoothly. Its injection pump is not ok. Any friend, provide me the injection pump OEM number or Head Rooter Numbers. I want also change its injection nozzles. So, also give me its numbers. And my friend, my friend please look it the pictures tell me how’s that its? Its non turbo.

And also tell me original size of tire.

Please reply me direct to my e-mail. kissandiesel@gmail.com

Mr. Ahtesham Arshad

+92-3216960457

For fuel injection shops,the numbers on the injection pump are all important.
Part numbers are all here and you can also use many 1HZ and 1HD T parts ToyoDIY.com

For tyres ,the Australian models PZJ70 all had 7.50x 16 on split rims .

Dear Sir,

We are thank you . for sending us information. we need the complete engine pictures. Any body will provide me? And wht is the original size of tire?

Thanks and Regards
Ahtesham Arshad

Dear Sir,

We are thank you . for sending us information. we need the complete engine pictures. Any body will provide me? And wht is the original size of tire?

Thanks and Regards
Ahtesham Arshad

Did you try clicking on the link?

Sir,

We are open the link. But from there we are not finding the tire size.

Sir,

We are open the link. But from there we are not finding the tire size.

You wanted pics of the engine which are in the parts diagrams.

The wheels are 16x7 usually. Do you know what size wheels or tyres you have now?
It should be stamped on the wheels
You can use a 235x85x16 tyre with the standard rim but you can go a little wider

yes, sir, i need complete front pictures of the car. because in my car have not such accessories like the wiper motors. wiper mooter shower bottles, one battery and others

yes, sir, i need complete front pictures of the car. because in my car have not such accessories like the wiper motors. wiper mooter shower bottles, one battery and others

I have a 1HZ engine which is like yours but has 6 cylinders.
Engine bay should be the same.

The windscreen washer motor/pump is the same as many other cars. It doesnt have to be Toyota
new cruiser 004 (Large).jpg

Sir, Please check the picture. We need this.. And is the name? Of this...

Please check the picture
Ref Picture.JPG

Last edited:
i need this. From where i buy this. And wht is the price? I need this for TOYOTA LANDCRUSIER PZJ70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom