For Sale Toyota Landcruiser Carburetor FJ60 FJ40 OEM Aisin New 21100-61142 (1 Viewer)

For sale complete OEM Carburetor from Toyota (Aisin) $1000 plus postage from the UK, Edinburgh,

Toyota part Number 21100-61142

For the FJ60 Landcruiser, 1981-1987 and will fit also FJ40 Landcruiser 1981-1985 models fitted with the 4.2litre 2F petrol engine

This is the USA spec carb and has now superceeded previous carb part numbers that were available.
This is a rare, original , unfitted, unmarked OEM part new in the original Toyota Box and packing.
This would be an excellent choice for a complete restoration as its factory original with correct stickers , hoses etc and is brand new.
This carb is discontinued from Toyota now and only available from a couple of Land Cruiser part suppliers (expensive) or possibly special order from Toyota Japan
I had an 1982 FJ-40 (CA USA spec) and was intending to keep this on the shelf for a later installation but have recently sold the vehicle.

I will send to the USA and other countries (I am in the UK) but will have to check the postage cost first (I estimate £65 roughly)

Please view all the pictures and information to assess this is the correct carb for your Land Cruiser.
I have listed it with as much information as I know but please ensure this is the carb for your truck.

The detailed photos are on the ebay listing below. Happy to do a deal direct and off ebay though to IH8mud members. Offers welcome.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Land...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a96a7fd7a

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom