For Sale Toyota Landcruiser 1995 HZJ75 pick up B.C. Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1995 toyota landcruiser HZJ75RP pick up truck legally imported from Australia, build date may 1995! RHD

6 cylinder Diesel Multi-point injected 4.2L (4164cc) original non abused HZ

heavy duty clutch installed 10 000kms ago, works better than any other HZ clutch I have driven

5spd, H55F, transfer case rebuilt 24 000kms ago

285 000kms

arb snorkel

arb full front bumper including side step slider system

brand new arb front air locker

brand new arb compressor

detroit rear locker

brand new winshield and seal, may 2010 Dot approved

brand new 33" x 15 pro comp tires x4

original rims fj (not split ) with hub cap clips to give it a vintage look, have other set of rims if not into the vintage look

new hub cap set (or option of rally style rims)

CD, after market speakers

Aftermarket turbo, installed by MIKE VINE in australia, specializes in turbo's. Installed 100%correctly

2 water tanks,

overhead console housing CB and UHF radios,

3in mandrel bent exhaust, 25 000kms ago

Reconditioned gearbox, 25 000kms ago

Engine and running gear are in perfect condition

4 wheel disc brakes,

original long range fuel tank

original air conditioning

canopy

heavy duty suspension, leaf and coil

original power steering

new high lift jack

fluids freshly changed, rad, transfer case, engine oil, diffs, fuel filter, air filter

recent radiator 7000kms ago

always serviced and meticulously maintained

available to view near Whistler BC

I have owned a few HZJ75s and HZJ79s over the past few yrs and this particular 75 has every off road option a 4x4 enthusiast would ever need, owned by 2 people since new, 1st owner used it for work purpose only(ALWAYS SERVICED, sold due to new work Ute ) 2nd owner bought at 156 000kms and put thousands of dollars into the Ute, owned for 10yrs. Reason 2nd owner sold due to larger family(needed wagon)

$ 21 000

serious enquires ONLY, no tire kickers!, come view in person if you want to see a sweet 75 turbo!

email me at
jordanrich@hotmail.com

willing to take trade on lifted 05-newer tacoma or Hz73 partial trade or fj45 land cruiser partial trade

DSC07074.jpg
DSC07382.jpg

Last edited:
back on topic, sale of the sweet HZJ75 lol

any1?

bump?

installing new mirrors this week, cost me 300+, included in the sale

ok I will do as wayne recommended and drop the price ,

19 000 Can$

runs perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

REASON for selling, to many projects and no time to enjoy. including new mirrors from Auz($350)
new window regulator installed and working properly.

The HZJ75 pickup has over 10 g in extra options. Cant believe it hasnt sold in western Canada

will take partial trades of fj45s, bj74s, hzj73s , IE PARTIAL TRADE ONLY! I need cash or I wouldnt be selling it.

bump for an awsome rig. sold yet?

nope still sitting here collecting dust as I dont have a free second to enjoy any of my rigs. more important things are priorities at moment. window reg came in from Aus(still sitting in box) collecting dust. I cant beileve this rig has not yet sold. Dropping the price to $18000. Every1 is drooling over the profits 79 build and its a nice rig. but this is 100% original an has every single dammmm option 1 would need minus a winch. which I may just include in the sale.

bump????????????????

18000Can

tis the market for cruisers right now...

put it to work and enjoy it:
" I would only take a tacoma, hzj73, bj74, troopie, or fj45 on a partial trade." just doesn't make sense to me when you have the best of the best in your hands already...

I agree Wayne, cant put it to work as I have to much on my plate that I can chew or even bite. I wouldnt want a partial trade at 18. Just cash. Its not just the cruiser market that has gone to s*** in North America. It doesnt really matter what the F u have for sale even if its the best of the best!!! NO 1 has $ to waste and its prob gonna get 10x worse. little off topic but my main job is real estate and I have seen numerous clients, friends, family etc purchase gorgeous homes in desirable neighborhoods and they cant even sell them for what they paid for them 2 yrs ago when they were built. seems like every f------ house/condo is up for sale BUT NOTHING IS SELLING

Hey Wayne when we gonna c pics of the new troopie purchase???

just criminal it has not yet sold. Anyways eventually a new owner will b thrilled and overly joyed with the 75 turbo.

when the market is flooded with any one thing then the value plumments and it becomes a buyer market.

Cruisers used to be a rare commodity, now... well, you see the results.

criminal that it has not yet sold. maybe u should come take it for a spin to light your fire. I am overly shocked that it is still available. I understand economy has changed, BUT I know what is into this 75 and know what it would cost to replace from Auz landed in Canada. Its impossible to do it cheaper.
DSC07897.jpg
DSC07899.jpg
DSC07901.JPG

I cannot believe this is not gone yet. I was in the market for a new cruiser when your add first came up and I was considering it. The only real reason I did not contact you what I needed to pack more passengers otherwise I'd of bought it of you before you dropped the price so much.

Someone please buy this before I do with money I don't have!

I cannot believe this is not gone yet. I was in the market for a new cruiser when your add first came up and I was considering it. The only real reason I did not contact you what I needed to pack more passengers otherwise I'd of bought it of you before you dropped the price so much.

Someone please buy this before I do with money I don't have!

idea!!

:idea:

Can we have a separate Canadian classifieds section? I am tired of looking at cruisers I can't have, sheesh! It's just not right. If only there was warmer water up there I could transplant, bah!:flipoff2:

new flatdeck installed on my hzj75 pick up

3/16 heavy duty flat deck built to with stand any abuse. Came out better than expected and more expensive than I imagined.

Another $1100 was spent on new flatdeck

A new owner will be amazed

weeday bump? I cant believe its still here. Im gone in a few weeks. any takers?

$18000 FIRM.

more pics on way
DSC08135.jpg
DSC08129.JPG
DSC08111.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom