Toyota/Land cruiser Tees From battlebornclothing.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.battlebornclothing.com
Hey guys I am the Manager at Battle Born Clothing Based in Fallon,Nevada home of Top Gun, I made a few of these for myself and they seem to be quite popular on the facebook groups so figured I would toss them up here.

All of our merch is 100% made in house we have all the screen printing equipment most orders are fulfilled in less then three days,some items have a little longer lead times just because the process to make them requires a larger batch.

Interesting fact the Fj80 Is actually from a photo of my fj80

These are printed on a premium long body blank so no worries of plumbers crack.
the Print is a water based discharge so the print gets softer and more vintage with every wash.

If your business,club or organization is looking to have custom printed apparel made give us a shout.
Sales@battlebornclothing.com or call 775-294-6600

Be sure to subscribe to the email list for discounts and new products as we will be doing a lot more Toyota stuff in the coming weeks.
_CBL6464.jpg

FZJ80 Overland shirt

Next up we have our Classic TEQ logo tee
Traditional Fit printed on a premium tee
Traditional plastisol two color print.
PC450_darkheathergrey_model_teq.jpg

TEQ Logo Tee

Last edited:
Hey guys I am the Manager at Battle Born Clothing Based in Fallon,Nevada home of Top Gun, I made a few of these for myself and they seem to be quite popular on the facebook groups so figured I would toss them up here.

All of our merch is 100% made in house we have all the screen printing equipment most orders are fulfilled in less then three days,some items have a little longer lead times just because the process to make them requires a larger batch.

Interesting fact the Fj80 Is actually from a photo of my fj80

These are printed on a premium long body blank so no worries of plumbers crack.
the Print is a water based discharge so the print gets softer and more vintage with every wash.

If your business,club or organization is looking to have custom printed apparel made give us a shout.
Sales@battlebornclothing.com or call 775-294-6600

Be sure to subscribe to the email list for discounts and new products as we will be doing a lot more Toyota stuff in the coming weeks.
View attachment 2229857
FZJ80 Overland shirt

Next up we have our Classic TEQ logo tee
Traditional Fit printed on a premium tee
Traditional plastisol two color print.
View attachment 2231237
TEQ Logo Tee

IMG_20200306_175640_698.jpg

Hey there, tried to put an order in but it said the 20off coupon expired already?
1586065505215.png

let me know if that's right, I'll still probably place an order if the discount is gone but I'll prune my cart down lol.

Cheers!

worked now, thanks!

Hello. Is the red "Toyota" classic logo T-shirt available on the web site?

Thank you for all the orders during this crazy time.
We have been printing lot's of the Toyota stuff the past few days and will be shipping out most orders this Monday.
We have quite a bit in stock But they have been going fast. So we will be printing more no doubt next week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom