Toyota / Land Cruiser T-Shirts *UPDATE* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in a Large and Medium if you go down the road again.

Interested if you do another run.

Hi guys, I don't know what interest still exists, but I am thinking of doing a summer run of shirts. I will probably do more 40 shirts, and a new 80 version as well. I will post more details as they shape up, and include some designs. Thanks!

If you're looking for interest, I can tell you I'm gonna need another one of those shirts. Oh wait... did you say 80 series? Yeah, I'm gonna need a couple of those too.

I should be good for an 80 shirt.

I would be interested. How about a 100 hoodie?? :D

Thanks guys. It seems like we have a good chance at getting another order together. It may still be a little while before I am ready to start taking orders. I learned some lessons last time, and I want to make sure I make a few modifications to the process this time. Also, I need to figure out the designs. I definitely will do more of the 40, and I would like to do an 80 since that's what I drive. I'll do tees and hoodies and whatever else you all may want.

I'm digging the shirt. Are you taking orders now or will this be in the near future?

I'm digging the shirt. Are you taking orders now or will this be in the near future?

I am working on the designs right now. I might be a little slow because I'm doing it in my off time, but I'll upload as soon as I get it done and start taking orders. Thanks!

Sounds great, the original design is cool. Subscribed...

I am ready to order as soon as you are taking orders.

Interested in an 80 t-shirt as well.

Interested as well!

Pricing is as below:

T-shirt (Youth Small - Adult XL): $20
T-shirt (2X - 5X): $24

Long sleeve T-shirt (Youth Small - Adult XL): $23
Long sleeve T-shirt (2X - 5X): $27

Hoodie (Youth Small - Adult XL): $38
Hoodie (2X - 5X): $42

Are these still available? Fathers day is coming and these would be great gifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom