Toyota / Land Cruiser T-Shirts *UPDATE* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pricing is as below:

T-shirt (Youth Small - Adult XL): $20
T-shirt (2X - 5X): $24

Long sleeve T-shirt (Youth Small - Adult XL): $23
Long sleeve T-shirt (2X - 5X): $27

Hoodie (Youth Small - Adult XL): $38
Hoodie (2X - 5X): $42

shirt_mock_2.jpg

shirt_mock_5.jpg

Last edited:
Would love to have that on a poster for the garage.

And my office.

ya it looks cool...for me tho this design looks more automotive where the previous one looked more like a beer label playing on the Extra Stout aspect...just my thought tho it does look good! I get it though...the not doing a direct copy of it....

Daveman said:
ya it looks cool...for me tho this design looks more automotive where the previous one looked more like a beer label playing on the Extra Stout aspect...just my thought tho it does look good! I get it though...the not doing a direct copy of it....

Yeah I was trying to create something that was obviously inspired by, but clearly not a ripoff of, the original design. It may be a big swing and a miss. Just thought I'd throw something out there.

love it, estimated cost?

Count me in. Please excuse my lack of knowledge... what does "Extra Stout" represent/relate to an LC? Thank you.

Count me in. Please excuse my lack of knowledge... what does "Extra Stout" represent/relate to an LC? Thank you.

The design is sort of based on another Land Cruiser t-shirt design that is no longer being printed (the designer / printer seems to have gone AWOL). It is supposed to be reminiscent of a product label, such as beer.

Got it. I'm definitely in if the logo can be done in any size & location of the shirt. Thank you.

Got it. I'm definitely in if the logo can be done in any size & location of the shirt. Thank you.

I'm good with that, it's whatever majority wants. Do you have a preference? I could come up with a few mock-ups of different locations and put it to a vote.

i like it, alot. that being said, i think it looses a little of the "beer" feel without the ribbon around the top/onto the sides, so the extra stout is more implied for those who have seen the old style shirt.
THAT being said. I'm in for a hoodie and a T, please.

Not trying to be a dick there, just thinking out loud.

Not trying to be a dick there, just thinking out loud.

I don't take it that way at all. When it comes to design work, I've always been much more of a craftsman than an artist. I don't have any personal feelings wrapped up in it, and I always appreciate hearing constructive feedback. Tonight if I get some time, I'll work in the a bit of a ribbon design and try to steer it back to beer label territory. If nothing else, we can have two or three designs to choose from.

Thanks!

I'm good with that, it's whatever majority wants. Do you have a preference? I could come up with a few mock-ups of different locations and put it to a vote.

Great. Now this is just my preference... I always like my T-shirt with the logo (size of fist) on left chest or big logo centered on back with nothing on the front

Very interested!

chaosbooboogunner said:
Very very interested in both. You going to offer FAT BOY sizes

Looks like we can do Youth Small all the way through Adult 5XL. Anything 2X - 5X will be a slight upcharge.

I'll update the original post with size and cost information as soon as its firm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom